• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

33 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Can already see it...

back page of the Scottish Sun...

RANGERS FAN TOMMY ROBINSON SPARKS RIOT.

Could really do without this sort of publicity.

You know what Dean my mate just said the same thing to me.  in all honesty do you think that we are going to get any fair press or publicity regardless of this?  

Fuck it, honestly. 

I'm really hoping our game tomorrow passes without any kind of negative incident. You can bet your mortgage the scummy press up here will be frantically scowering social media for any possible negative headline involving us after this shite today. 

43 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

Who's the young rangers fans? 

Fuck tommy Robinson as well

Fuck celtic

and fuck you anaw. 

Who's the young rangers fans

are you kidding the last twice we played them at Hampden young rangers fans have been attacked one with a bottle

your saying fuck Tommy Robinson a guy who started the edl after watching the muslims in his town abuse our soldiers on their homecoming parade and also burning Poppy's on rememberence Sunday 

fucking tit

1 minute ago, bluenose_n1 said:

Who's the young rangers fans

are you kidding the last twice we played them at Hampden young rangers fans have been attacked one with a bottle

your saying fuck Tommy Robinson a guy who started the edl after watching the muslims in his town abuse our soldiers on their homecoming parade and also burning Poppy's on rememberence Sunday 

fucking tit

This thread has fuck all to do way us ya hawfwit. 

36 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Can already see it...

back page of the Scottish Sun...

RANGERS FAN TOMMY ROBINSON SPARKS RIOT.

Could really do without this sort of publicity.

If you watch the raw footage, he was no were near when it kicked off, he is exposing them for what they are. Anti British, pro terrorist, cowards. Get that publicity out there. This type of scummy behaviour is tolerated in Scotland, Tommy will be on their case big time now. Gollum, English or Spiers tweeted yet?

Sleekit cowards, the lot of them.

7 minutes ago, markem said:

You know what Dean my mate just said the same thing to me.  in all honesty do you think that we are going to get any fair press or publicity regardless of this?  

Fuck it, honestly. 

Indeed. As long as there is a media bias present, we'll always be made to look bad.

Hopefully Tommy goes to town on these cunts now and exposes them for what they really are nationwide,let's see the gutter press up here cover that up or try to put a positive slant on it,make no mistake this could be very damaging for their reputation Tommy has a large and ever growing audience.

11 minutes ago, Bossorange said:

This thread has fuck all to do way us ya hawfwit. 

I'm sorry mate it has everything to do with us

its only a matter of time before they think they can do shite like that in our pubs and clubs and to our woman and children heading to games

the reason scotlands in the fucking state it's in is because we all said fuck the snp etc it's fuck all to do with us

well that came back to bite us in the arse

they went to that shop and attacked it because he was defending our country against these bastards and called them out for openly supporting Muslim terrorists so as a unionist myself and a supporter of a unionist club I expect to see this in every football forum up and down the country to highlight what fucking scum those cunts are