Tommy Robinson

EMRFC

7 minutes ago, Quiet Jim said:

The Irish kicked off first, then shat it. You are so wrong!

"Fucking kill him the fucking scottish"

What exactly am I wrong about? The prick wanted someone to kill someone else (a scottish someone else), while he was hiding behind a camera from fuck knows how many hundred yards away. Why didn't he go over and kill him? Answer, he's a fucking coward just like timmy and full of hatred towards people he knows fuck all about. It was great seeing timmy get what he deserved, but ffs, egging someone on to kill someone else when he clearly hasn't got the bollocks himself is as shameful as any timmy behaviour imo.

• Replies 475
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

:tu:

People automatically brand him a racist without actually listening to anything he has to say because he speaks out against Islam and terrorism. 

I don't think I've ever actually heard him say anything racist or use a racist term. 

It's funny yet frustrating listening to cunts calling him racist and when he goes "what have I said that's racist?" They never have an answer 

Then they refuse to listen to him or allow him to make a point and say that he's ignorant

Friday night- Buzzing at the thought of being the big man, making a name for himself for getting Tommy Robinson

Sunday morning- Waking up in a hospital bed after having your nose destroyed with a baseball bat and going viral 

Shame...

5 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

What exactly am I wrong about? The prick wanted someone to kill someone else (a scottish someone else), while he was hiding behind a camera from fuck knows how many hundred yards away. Why didn't he go over and kill him? Answer, he's a fucking coward just like timmy and full of hatred towards people he knows fuck all about. It was great seeing timmy get what he deserved, but ffs, egging someone on to kill someone else when he clearly hasn't got the bollocks himself is as shameful as any timmy behaviour imo.

If a group of English fans came up here and attacked a shop id probably call them a shower of English cunts too, doesn't mean I hate the English 

It's reeks of taig the fact out of the 10 minute video showing celtic fans attacking children that the only issue you got annoyed at is a celtic fan being called a "fuckin Scottish.."

Yer boggin pal

2 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Friday night- Buzzing at the thought of being the big man, making a name for himself for getting Tommy Robinson

Sunday morning- Waking up in a hospital bed after having your nose destroyed with a baseball bat and going viral 

Shame...

While hugging a Union Jack pillow for comfort :mutley:

1 minute ago, 1NachoNovo said:

Still so wrong you apologist, you pick out one sentence to deflect from the truth. Fireworks into a shop is OK in your books. Disgraceful.

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

If a group of English fans came up here and attacked a shop id probably call them a shower of English cunts too, doesn't mean I hate the English 

It's reeks of taig the fact out of the 10 minute video showing celtic fans attacking children that the only issue you got annoyed at is a celtic fan being called a "fuckin Scottish.."

Yer boggin pal

The old yearly games we had between Scotland v England they would destroy Battlefield but the shops were all closed those fuck as you say attacked people in a shop which is really just a no goer.

3 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Which video has him shouting at his mates for patching him? :lol: haven't seen that bit

Comedy gold mate it's a must see ... new found hard men run like fuck left there tarrier pal with belt of his jeans as a weapon in his hand laying in pool of blood on Union Jack coushion

42 minutes ago, heathen fish boy said:

He is a kafflick,and his mums irish,dad's Scottish, exploding heads in timmyland imminent

Brilliant man, a semi-high profile character (just now) of Irish Kafflick origin having a right good go at the plastics! Keep it up Tommy:lol:

1 minute ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Yer boggin pal

The only fact? Shut up ya tit. Just because they inbred cunts showed themselves up for the scumbags that they are doesn't mean everyone on the sidelines with big mouths and cameras are fucking heros. The guy was clearly a shitebag that wanted someone to do a terrible thing that the fucking idiot wouldn't do himself. 

5 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

It's funny yet frustrating listening to cunts calling him racist and when he goes "what have I said that's racist?" They never have an answer 

Then they refuse to listen to him or allow him to make a point and say that he's ignorant

People know he's right but just to scared to agree with him because of the stigma attached to the EDL - just because someone is outspoken and 'radical' doesn't make them wrong or a racist. In fact the stuff he talks about has nothing to do with race but the people he speaks out against play the race card as they know there in the wrong and that's all they can do to deflect the situation! 

We need more people who are not afraid to stand up to issues we have such as terrorism etc or we will all become sitting ducks because someone doesn't want to get branded a 'racist'. Not sure when society got so PC but we wouldn't of stood for this shit and taken it so lightly in the olden days I'm sure! 

I've had time to reflect on this. It's a horrible situation for the Celtic fan and after watching the video numerous times and watching the action unfold, I've change my attitude to this. I found it funny earlier but now I find it..

Satisfyingly pleasing.

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

10 minutes ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Famous people like to do it for point scoring measures too. That insufferable cunt Linekar is one. A while back TR asked him why he constantly moans about people not doing enough for refugees when he's not doing anything about it himself. His response:

Screenshot_20170626-170309.jpg

6 minutes ago, Band of Brothers said:

The old yearly games we had between Scotland v England they would destroy Battlefield but the shops were all closed those fuck as you say attacked people in a shop which is really just a no goer.

Even then though it's 5 mins from the stadium , these cunts went 40 mins away from the stadium for a scrap , then ran away from a woman with a bat 

4 minutes ago, 1NachoNovo said:

The only fact? Shut up ya tit. Just because they inbred cunts showed themselves up for the scumbags that they are doesn't mean everyone on the sidelines with big mouths and cameras are fucking heros. The guy was clearly a shitebag that wanted someone to do a terrible thing that the fucking idiot wouldn't do himself. 

sowhatwhocares.gif