Pena

10 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

No it's not, it's in central America.

Central America is a region not a continent, therefore Mexico is in North America.  Don't believe me check the U.N. Statistics Division.

Does anyone really believe if Pena was partying the taigs media would not be all over him, let's get the boy settled and see what he has go offer.

55 minutes ago, JR said:

I’m hoping we got him at that price BECAUSE he’s unfit ~ and that he’d be worth more if we could get him to his peak.

We can dream, can’t we...? 

Hopefully, if not we have had oor drawers pulled down to our ankles and bummed...

1 hour ago, SteveEarle said:

Kinda worrying to hear this...

Manager Pedro Caixinha said the programme was designed to get Pena to "the right rhythm and levels".

He added: "It's specific work with him not just on the pitch but off it as well"

You do wonder what could be going down with him?.......

Was there not some potential rumours flying around before we signed him that he was a bit of a party animal?

1 hour ago, Sasa Papac's War Flashbac. said:

Even if you were talking about regions, you still said Mexico wasn't in North America, so you're clearly not very bright. 

Bright enough to not let myself get worked up over geographical errors on the internet.

*edit* although man enough to admit i cunted it:lol: every day is a learning day.

1 minute ago, M0NTY said:

Was there not some potential rumours flying around before we signed him that he was a bit of a party animal?

Yeah, let's turn Pena into a fat cunt who eats like shit and goes out partying and getting drunk.

It's easier before he actually has much game time to lump him in with all of that because then if he doesn't perform we can draw on all of this and hate on the player.

:p:

Come on, worse than women on here at times with rumours and bitching, can we not just leave these guys alone? He's not been a Rangers player for very long and we don't need this type of crap flying around.

The club seem to be a lot more in tune with what the support are saying under Pedro, pretty much every big discussion point you see on messageboards seems to be addressed by the manager not long later.

3 hours ago, AndoBien said:

De nada!! (you are welcome).

Yes when his in form is a very dangerous player, he is a box to box player with a knack for goal, being totally honest it could go either way with him can be a terrific player or not, his last season in México was a disappointment, i really hope he up his game and adapt to the Scottish game, doing that i have no doubt he will be a great player for The Famous.

I'm more than confident he'll become a big player for Rangers, I think he'll have the incentive as well and knowing how strict the club is I'm confident Pedro will get the best out of him. Perhaps his final season in Mexico may have been poor due to his fitness levels etc, from early pictures of him you could see that he was out of shape. Once he's up to fitness and gone through this special training I'm confident could see him return to that stage, here's hoping! 

40 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Bright enough to not let myself get worked up over geographical errors on the internet.

37 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Warburton's ears just pricked up...

In his next press conference he'll be using that

IMO Warburton is already very familiar with geographical errors.   Having realised he was out of his depth managing Rangers in Premiership and making a complete mess of it he took to setting his compass to a southerly bearing and tunnelling his way to Nottingham.       

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

40 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

IMO Warburton is already very familiar with geographical errors.   Having realised he was out of his depth managing Rangers in Premiership and making a complete mess of it he took to setting his compass to a southerly bearing and tunnelling his way to Nottingham.       

32 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Not in the squad today because he's out on the lash

Me and the lads are meeting him in The Garage after the game, he just told us to meet us in there as he's going in before half eleven so that he doesn't need to pay in.

Cunt better have the jagerbombs in for us, last time I met him up at Firewater he fucked off before he got his round in!

40 minutes ago, Murty said:

The club seem to be a lot more in tune with what the support are saying under Pedro, pretty much every big discussion point you see on messageboards seems to be addressed by the manager not long later.

That is because Pedro is actually KAI. He disappeared at the end of the season to go on his holidays then scout players. :dance:

2 hours ago, M0NTY said:

Not wishing any ill on Pena but heard enough to be concerned.  As was stated on here earlier it's concerning a professional footballer can let himself go to the stage where he is nowhere near ready to be match fit.  Hopefully it will all sort soon and we have a cracking player on our hands.

5 hours ago, Jack The Flipper said:

Yeah, let's turn Pena into a fat cunt who eats like shit and goes out partying and getting drunk.

It's easier before he actually has much game time to lump him in with all of that because then if he doesn't perform we can draw on all of this and hate on the player.

Come on, worse than women on here at times with rumours and bitching, can we not just leave these guys alone? He's not been a Rangers player for very long and we don't need this type of crap flying around.

I agree with what your saying. But i did read an article about him at his last club and supposedly he had an appetite for partying. It could be total shite, probably is. But it may explain how unfit a footballer worth 2-3million is still not match fit. Heres hoping its all alot of shite l.