Pena

10 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Glasgow is a shithole however with the cash he is earning they should have a very comfortable and enjoyable time in Scotland, especially if he lives up to expectations

If you have money, Glasgow is anything but a shithole.

Just now, Fergie_6 said:

your notmexican, using words like kidding

Ok, what i am then? "kidding" is pretty common word i watch movies/tv you know, english its not a misterious language like some of you seems to think, we are in a globalized world, so if you put effort in it yo can learn almost everything.

8 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

Ok, what i am then? "kidding" is pretty common word i watch movies/tv you know, english its not a misterious language like some of you seems to think, we are in a globalized world, so if you put effort in it yo can learn almost everything.

Mexicans are the fastest carpet fitters in the world. Little known fact.

Think that's why everyone goes to Wishaw (Little Mexico) for their carpets.

4 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Mexicans are the fastest carpet fitters in the world. Little known fact.

Think that's why everyone goes to Wishaw (Little Mexico) for their carpets.

I look it up, and i found two meanings the job one and the peyorative one ¿wich one are yo refering too?

2 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

I look it up, and i found two meanings the job one and the peyorative one ¿wich one are yo refering too?

The job one. I didn't even know there was a pejorative one. 

17 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

Take a picture of yours, or even better you wearing a skirt drinking whiskey. :angrywillie::duh:

I have a British passport AndoBien.

Only known to wear a skirt the 'odd weekend' when the wife is working, anyway how did you know that?

I drink real whisky without the 'e' so your use of whiskey would suggest you are indeed either very astute at lying, or live on the other side of the pond.:UK:

3 minutes ago, toad said:

I have a British passport AndoBien.

Only known to wear a skirt the 'odd weekend' when the wife is working, anyway how did you know that?

I drink real whisky without the 'e' so your use of whiskey would suggest you are indeed either very astute at lying, or live on the other side of the pond.:UK:

Well i have a mexican passport and a spanish passport

Fair enough on the skirt :cheers: i was refering to the one with squares that Scottish men use in ceremonies. And yes i'm in the other side of the pond as i said a lot in here and everyone seems to make fun of me and not believing me for no reason.

1 minute ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Wouldnt know, never had money   :huh:

Me neither.

Just as long as you avoid the bad bits (which moneybags do) Glasgow will seem fine. I think it's a city of two halves. Shitholes and smashin bits. Same as a lot of places, to be fair.