Pena

10 minutes ago, Inigo said:

For the benefit of @AndoBien, Speedy Gonzalez is the UK's favourite Mexican. 

Arriba, arriba, underlay, underlay, yeppa, yeppa! (underlay {andale} being the carpet part of the 'joke')

You're getting no traction from this Inigo, should just give it up mate. 

4 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

You're getting no traction from this Inigo, should just give it up mate. 

Mmm. Never a good sign when you have to explain your joke. More than a little undignified.

Ach hey, the memories keeps me happy!

Happy-Person.png

1 hour ago, Inigo said:

Mexicans are the fastest carpet fitters in the world. Little known fact.

Think that's why everyone goes to Wishaw (Little Mexico) for their carpets.

I got it straight away reading that there, surprised it so long, haven't heard that in years "undelay underlay" lol. 

4 hours ago, AndoBien said:

Well i have a mexican passport and a spanish passport

Fair enough on the skirt :cheers: i was refering to the one with squares that Scottish men use in ceremonies. And yes i'm in the other side of the pond as i said a lot in here and everyone seems to make fun of me and not believing me for no reason.

¡No puedo creer que estos idiotas bastardos estén comprando esto!

20 minutes ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

¡No puedo creer que estos idiotas bastardos estén comprando esto!

Google translator eh, we never use that kind of expresions, "idiotas bastardos" we would use "pinches güeyes/weyes" or just "weyes",  "comprando" another one we don't use to what you are trying (buying a suppose lie) because it means shopping or buying and in that specific tone we would use "creyendo" meaning believing, that's how a real Mexican would write it, so it would look as follows:   "¡No puedo creer que estos pinches güeyes estén creyendo esto!" 

Fix it for you, now you can keep doubting and mocking me correctly.

4 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

Google translator eh, we never use that kind of expresions, "idiotas bastardos" we would use "pinches güeyes/weyes" or just "weyes",  "comprando" another one we don't use to what you are trying (buying a suppose lie) because it means shopping or buying and in that specific tone we would use "creyendo" meaning believing, that's how a real Mexican would write it, so it would look as follows:   "¡No puedo creer que estos pinches güeyes estén creyendo esto!" 

I have no idea if you are a Mexican or not mate, but I will hope you are and say welcome to RM. :thumbup:

I just hope we can win tomorrow for Rangers fans everywhere. 

9 minutes ago, AndoBien said:

Lo siento, hombre grande.

6 hours ago, AndoBien said:

Ok, what i am then? "kidding" is pretty common word i watch movies/tv you know, english its not a misterious language like some of you seems to think, we are in a globalized world, so if you put effort in it yo can learn almost everything.

bullshit

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

I have no idea if you are a Mexican or not mate, but I will hope you are and say welcome to RM. :thumbup:

I just hope we can win tomorrow for Rangers fans everywhere. 

Thanks for the welcome, you are one of the few that is being polite, and i assure you that i am a mexican, when i joined didn't expect a great welcome party or such, but certainly didn't expect the agression and disbelieve and i don't think i have done something to deserve it, i'm not playing the role of a victim or something , but i'm kind of disappointed of some the fans; Rangers is a great club, some fans are not. 

1 hour ago, RangersScotty9 said:

I'd like to see him get game time if we go 2-0 up over Hibs or Hearts to give him some extra match fitness, but I don't see it happening.

Me too, i am certain of his quality (being someone that actually have watched him play) and i hope he does well with Rangers.

I would love to see something like this tomorrow 

Foderingham 

Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace 

Candeias Ryan Dorrans Windass 

Morelos/Peña 

Lalo Herrera/Miller 

In my opinion Up front it could be Morelos with Miller a little bit loose or Lalo with Morelos being like a second striker, and if Peña plays would be like an atacking midfielder with either of the strikers.

9 hours ago, AndoBien said:

Thanks for the welcome, you are one of the few that is being polite, and i assure you that i am a mexican, when i joined didn't expect a great welcome party or such, but certainly didn't expect the agression and disbelieve and i don't think i have done something to deserve it, i'm not playing the role of a victim or something , but i'm kind of disappointed of some the fans; Rangers is a great club, some fans are not. 

No problem Ando, fans forums can be difficult to start with at times.

We do get some fans from the green and grey team trying to join and stir up trouble and because of that we can be cautious at welcoming sometimes. 

If you do not get too upset about people being suspicious of you at the start and keep posting about football you will soon have no problems. :thumbup: