Pena

12 hours ago, RedWhiteBlue1872 said:

Right whats the script here?

Not even worthy of a 15 minute workout today?

Something doesnt seem right....

Dont give me the settling in/new country patter, even Waghorns on.

After the last 3 friendly games we've not got much to moan about. Let's all look for something to fucking moan about shall we? The op has found something to moan about.

I have been wondering about Pena myself, but never thought to start a new thread about it though.??

I don't think Penã is overweight, perhaps still finding fitness, after all it was said about how he partied etc and I think Pedro being under a lot of pressure knowing he needs a first team to hit the ground running starting next week he probably wants to bed Penã in slowly to get him up to speed.

From the picture by Willie Vass he looks a bit dejected but he's going to feel that as no doubt he wanted to play a part to impress. It can only be a good thing though, it shows he knows he's going to have to work hard to get into this team. I think if anything he looks like he has a strong build, the type who is not going to be so easy to push off the ball and a fair few of our players are like that.

Here's hoping we see more action from him soon.

I myself am a photographer looking to kick start my career in sports photography and could only ever dream to be in Willie's place, his work is fantastic and the pictures he captured show that. Yet again the Rangers support show why they're the most passionate support and what a great performance, my only small critique was perhaps on Hodson and Wallace a few times, we need more depth but overall I was delighted with the performance. Here's hoping Penã can get some game time in the SPFL this coming month!

36 minutes ago, Thewhitesettler said:

After the last 3 friendly games we've not got much to moan about. Let's all look for something to fucking moan about shall we? The op has found something to moan about.

I have been wondering about Pena myself, but never thought to start a new thread about it though.??

Our most expensive player in years isn't getting a look in this pre season despite being here for over a month. Perfectly reasonable to ask questions...

7 hours ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

Maybe he's not fit enough to feature more.

Maybe he's shite.

Maybe he's not interested.

Or maybe he's just taking a wee bit longer than expected to settle.

Whichever one it is, you can't blame folk for being a little concerned that our most expensive signing has barely kicked a ball yet. 

?

1 minute ago, TheKingObv said:

Our most expensive player in years isn't getting a look in this pre season despite being here for over a month. Perfectly reasonable to ask questions....

I wasn't really on about his questions, since I asked similar questions in another thread. I was just wondering why we needed to start another thread on this. We should be mindful about who reads our forums, then use it to attack us..

17 hours ago, Lloyd72 said:

He's not worthy because he's shite, we've spent 3.5 million on a fucking dud.

? I've got no idea how he is but if Rangers spent anywhere near that figure Dave King would make sure it was as publicised as possible, lucky if he cost a million

11 hours ago, Deanzmeanzheinz said:

There's something behind the fact that he's not getting game time. If stories are correct then he cost more than any other recent signing. But he's not playing??? Is Pedro trying to make some kind of point? 

Pedro obviously likes a team with a huge work ethic. Maybe he is just trying to instil in the lad, that he is not here for a European vacation. He is here to work. 

1 hour ago, OhW said:

This is what happens when you spend too much time on this forum. You're giving it way more credit than it's due.

You even said "I have been wondering about Pena myself", so what's the problem? This forum isn't the official view of Rangers fans or anything. This is essentially an online version of talking to fans in the pub.

We've had people blaming this forum for low transfer fees received, there was someone a few weeks ago saying that divisive threads lead to players not wanting to receive the ball. 

if your a player and you read social media posts about yourself, you are in for a world of hurt.

Guest Lloyd72
25 minutes ago, NixonRFC said:

? I've got no idea how he is but if Rangers spent anywhere near that figure Dave King would make sure it was as publicised as possible, lucky if he cost a million

Well that's a load of shite isn't it, he cost 3.5million dollars or around £2.5 million. Why do you need to be a dick about it 

29 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Well that's a load of shite isn't it, he cost 3.5million dollars or around £2.5 million. Why do you need to be a dick about it 

I think there is zero chance we paid 2.5m up front. It will be appearance and/or performance based.

5 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Our most expensive player in years isn't getting a look in this pre season despite being here for over a month. Perfectly reasonable to ask questions...

Exactly what I was thinking, why is our most expensive player in a long time still not up to speed, unless he's injured or something? :dunno:

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Lets hope he is not reading the comments on here.

He has not featured yet ? Big deal.

Too many on here far to quick to make judgements.

Exactly! lets wait till the boy actually gets some minutes under his belt before we start judging him.  We have absolutely no idea why he isn't getting time so no point listening to folk just making shit up and wait and see for ourselves.

Hope he reads nothing half our fans put on social media or the cunt will be crying into his taco's