Sign in to follow this  
Rangers_no1

*****The Official Motherwell vs Rangers Thread*****

20 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How have Motherwell done in terms of pre season results, new signings / players released etc?

Only real threat is Louis Moult, apart from that fuck all to be concerned about buddy

52 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

How have Motherwell done in terms of pre season results, new signings / players released etc?

They have won all their league cup games against Edinburgh City, Berwick Rangers, Morton and Queens Park.

They have signed a load of lower league players from England. Dunno about who has left.

10 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

They have won all their league cup games against Edinburgh City, Berwick Rangers, Morton and Queens Park.

They have signed a load of lower league players from England. Dunno about who has left.

Sounds like the summary of a Warburton-era Rangers pre-season. Well, except the league cup wins part...

giffnockger likes this

5 minutes ago, rangersross said:

Sounds like the summary of a Warburton-era Rangers pre-season. Well, except the league cup wins part...

I was thinking that as I wrote that post.

Given the signings we have made and the results from the last 3 games we should skelp Motherwell on Sunday. But they'll probably park the bus to make it hard for us to break them down. Don't expect a resounding victory unless they try to attack.

2 hours ago, giffnockger said:

Wes

Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace

Candeias Jack Dorrans Kranjcar (canny face puting in Windass)

Miller Herrera

3-0 Rangers, 1st goal within first 5 minutes!

Windass as to start, got to give the guy a run of games following the performance at Sheffield and he's scored twice in two consecutive games and feeling confident and happy he's in a position that in his words suits him. 

Probably be the same team that played against Sheffield Wednesday, except maybe Tavernier coming in for Hodson. 

3-1 Candeias, Dorrans and Herrera scoring.

Just now, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Any idea what the injury is?

Pena(calf), Kranjcar(foot), Tavernier(testicle) and Waghorn(suspension) will be missing.

^from the club's official website.

fanaticCR likes this

2 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Windass as to start, got to give the guy a run of games following the performance at Sheffield and he's scored twice in two consecutive games and feeling confident and happy he's in a position that in his words suits him. 

Your defo right mate just hate saying it!

Would've thought Morelos would have been a starter for us at the beginning of the season, given that he was part way through his season in FInland, surely he was match fit?

Herrera hasn't exactly hit the ground running and Morelos looks exactly what we've been missing these last few years, a penalty box player, in the right position at the right time

We also need a lot more goals this season from midfield, Dorrans/Jack aren't going to give us this, preferably get Pena fit as soon as possible and get him playing.

6 hours ago, Ryju84 said:

I googled Fir Park, and this is what came up... :whistle:

colosseum-back-in-the-day.jpg:p:

:lol:

When I searched for Fir Park away dressing room ... This is what came up ....... after a recent state of the art upgrade ....:lol:

images4324.jpg.pagespeed.ce.keagAqHO6k.j

This is Fir Park after extensive close season modernisation ...  the architects on both projects ..... The Mafia.com ... whose  motto is .... "Fuck you ... we don't do complaints .... have a nice day anyway" ....  are thrilled with the outcome ... :lol:

abandoned-plastic-chairs-on-football-pit

There are strong indications ... from experts in the field ... who want to remain anonymous .... their actually dead ..... that the same architects were involved with the now famous Turner prize nominated renovation/destruction of Gogzy's kitchen .... :p:

:UK:

wee brother got allocated a ticket through cccs his season book is a concession . Received his ticket from rangers and it says adult £27 on the ticket although the adult stub at the end has been ripped off leaving only the concession stub? He's a bit paranoid that staff on turnstile will think it's a adult ticket with the stub already ripped off . Anybody got concession or knows somebody who have that can clear it up for me ? All concession tickets like this? 

15 minutes ago, Ambrogio said:

wee brother got allocated a ticket through cccs his season book is a concession . Received his ticket from rangers and it says adult £27 on the ticket although the adult stub at the end has been ripped off leaving only the concession stub? He's a bit paranoid that staff on turnstile will think it's a adult ticket with the stub already ripped off . Anybody got concession or knows somebody who have that can clear it up for me ? All concession tickets like this? 

They're always like that mate.

Ambrogio likes this

Motherwell won all their league cup games so that will give them a bit of feel good. But look at who they beat.

Sheffield Wednesday would walk all over Motherwell.

All I want this week is the 3 points but I think we will win with a fair bit to spare. This is nothing like the team we had last season.

1 minute ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

With Niko and Tav out I presume it'll be the same 11 that started v Sheffield Wed at the weekend.

Hopefully we get the same performance. How many fans do we have going to Fir Park?

Niko injured? 

10 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

WATCH THE PRESSER

good god man

I can't afford another accident at work pal or I would be swigging a bottle and watching the presser at the same time... someone can't lose another arm on my watch! 

KeyserSoze likes this