Sheffield Wednesday fans discussing our support yesterday.

Quite a few of them think it's the best away support they've ever seen and then a few think we were being heavily arse licked by their own club :lol:

Guy comes in around the 4th page and defends us with a good post.

Near the end of the thread they start saying some of our fans wrecked a pub called The Crown and attacked some charity collection guy? Hadn't heard anything about that but aye, probably taig leaning Wednesday fans saying that.

Also, the bouncy is a song celebrating a catholic being thrown off a bridge by the well known and mighty UDF.

Uppa UDF

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/257217-supporters-put-to-shame/

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was reading that last night. Had to read twice at somecunt talking about the Bouncy and how it was UDF murder gang or something.

Sickening bigotry from the UDF boys

Also the guy trying to say he'd rather of played St Mirren at home :lol: 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I was reading that last night. Had to read twice at somecunt talking about the Bouncy and how it was UDF murder gang or something.

Its the loyalist super group that happens when the UVF and UDA come together.

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

United Dairy Farmers are rascals when they get their udders up.

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I also like the part where some of their fans mistakenly thought a number of our support had turned up wearing Sheffield United shirts to wind them up, when Infact it was this :lol: 

image.gif

I had a mate who was a Celtic fan when I was about 11 or 12 and when we bought the first version of that kit out by Diadora in 2003 I was round at his house and his Dad had a go at me for 'bringing out a kit to wind us up about Porto in Seville'.

I thought it was a bit odd that a kid had to remind a fully grown adult that Porto played in blue and white stripes not red and white.

s6 owl

Sheffield Wednesday First Team

Sheffield Wednesday Fan

1,670 posts

Posted 20 hours ago

Who's seriously gives a f**k about the Rangers fans? To them it was a big day out but to most of us it was just another drab pre season friendly 

51 likes ..... not a happy bunch then? ... :lol:

This post made me snigger .... Although most reports were rightfully  positive and genuine towards our brilliant away support yesterday .... there are a few SW fans who do not understandably realise what a Massive Club we are ... and if they can't see that is the case .... they have no conception of what a big club is ... and understandably so ..... as their own club is as as far away from being in the same bracket as The Rangers as night is from day.

Big day out? ... Aye right ye are then sourpuss! 

Reality checks are free ... but unfortunately .... not compulsory .... :p:

:UK:

I've just received the Club 1872 eMail regarding  John Burkhill, the guy who goes around Sheffield collecting for cancer. Jesus, on a weekend where our fans are well behaved in direct contrast to Timmy and seemingly impress folk, why does there have to be a number of idiots who drag our name down and give the papers something to write about? Twats.

They're a bunch of bitter bastards :lol: big day out, is it a big day out when we sell out Dingwall and Inverness every season and take over 12k to Kilmarnock 

as for the "worse than league one standard", we pumped yees ya tinpot bastards.

And as for the "singing about battles 300 years ago", cry me a river, better than sitting there in silence lit you fuds

55 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Quite a few of them think it's the best away support they've ever seen and then a few think we were being heavily arse licked by their own club :lol:

Guy comes in around the 4th page and defends us with a good post.

Near the end of the thread they start saying some of our fans wrecked a pub called The Crown and attacked some charity collection guy? Hadn't heard anything about that but aye, probably taig leaning Wednesday fans saying that.

Also, the bouncy is a song celebrating a catholic being thrown off a bridge by the well known and mighty UDF.

Uppa UDF

http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/topic/257217-supporters-put-to-shame/

Surprised you give a fuck about the hate from someof them mate, not like you. 

5 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

I've just received the Club 1872 eMail regarding  John Burkhill, the guy who goes around Sheffield collecting for cancer. Jesus, on a weekend where our fans are well behaved in direct contrast to Timmy and seemingly impress folk, why does there have to be a number of idiots who drag our name down and give the papers something to write about? Twats.

I was reading about that too. Smashing up the toilets at Celtic Park and ripping the seats out and throwing them at Pittodrie doesn't bother me in the slightest when people rant and rave about giving us a bad name as a support etc but hearing that story of the old dude who collects for cancer was different - they are shameful whoever did that. 

I'm never one to advocate fan bans, either, but I'd make an exception for low-life's like that.

Hopefully the club can do a gesture like have him up for hospitality and make a donation to his cause. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I was reading about that too. Smashing up the toilets at Celtic Park and ripping the seats out and throwing them at Pittodrie doesn't bother me in the slightest when people rant and rave about giving us a bad name as a support etc but hearing that story of the old dude who collects for cancer was different - they are shameful whoever did that. 

I'm never one to advocate fan bans, either, but I'd make an exception for low-life's like that.

Hopefully the club can do a gesture like have him up for hospitality and make a donation to his cause. 

There is already a page set up Kai. Has £569 so far.

10 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

So that actually happened then?

Deary me

Just now, .Williamson. said:

So that actually happened then?

Deary me

Pushed the guy over, stole his green wig and giant' hand', and some other stuff from his pram supposedly. Called him all sorts of shite because he was wearing green. :huh: 

I wasn't there though, so only quoting what I read.

2 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Pushed the guy over, stole his green wig and giant' hand', and some other stuff from his pram supposedly. Called him all sorts of shite because he was wearing green. :huh: 

I wasn't there though, so only quoting what I read.

If its true, maybe club 1872 can make a donation to his charity.