Lee Rigby - Bheasts being the scum they are

2 hours ago, Gman36 said:

I love how it's negative-to-positive mode in full swing now, bbc reporting with relish that sellik are "appalled" by it.

Also one of the guys da's got nail bombs sent to him - what the fucks that got to do with his son glorifying the murder of Lee rigby? 

and theres this horror http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3144756/Middle-aged-child-care-worker-took-vulnerable-teenager-holiday-Tenerife-sex-unknown-man-girl-bed.html

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

48 minutes ago, Billythebear77 said:

See the evening express looking to deflect from the taigs shame reporting about "hilarious moment Celtic fans ambush Ronnie Deila outside a pub" 

sweep sweep 

Some may think its a stitch up but hey ho any opportunity to try repair the disaster they have had but nobody will forget there exposure from Sunderland no chance.

This incident is beyond understanding. How can anyone brought up anywhere in the civilised world think that this is a fun thing to sing about.

It would appear that some celtic fans are so demented that they support any attacks against our armed forces and seek to get enjoyment singing about it !?!

There must be someone on their board of directors who will stand up and say 'enough is enough'. They can't all be this bad surely ?

Or have they become so warped that they will stand by even the worst of their support ?

Regardless of the politics of it, Lee Rigby was a British citizen who was publicly butchered on the streets of his own country, no right minded person would see reason to celebrate this no matter what side of the political divide they are on.

They are literally celebrating people being slaughtered on the streets of Britain. They are the scum of the Earth

12 hours ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

This incident is beyond understanding. How can anyone brought up anywhere in the civilised world think that this is a fun thing to sing about.

9 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Regardless of the politics of it, Lee Rigby was a British citizen who was publicly butchered on the streets of his own country, no right minded person would see reason to celebrate this no matter what side of the political divide they are on.

They are literally celebrating people being slaughtered on the streets of Britain. They are the scum of the Earth

It would appear that some celtic fans are so demented that they support any attacks against our armed forces and seek to get enjoyment singing about it !?!

There must be someone on their board of directors who will stand up and say 'enough is enough'. They can't all be this bad surely ?

Or have they become so warped that they will stand by even the worst of their support ?

These two posts reflect my own, disgusted, feelings about this incident. I cannot believe their club has not issued a statement condemning this behaviour, they really are without morals - a cesspit from top to bottom.

Older Rangers fan in the work says to one of the taigs today about they cunts singing that shit. Taigs answer was, well it happened didn't it with a big red face, so a soldier getting murdered and it's a fact means that they are meant to sing about it. Didn't even have the bottle to say, yeah they are scum of the highest order and am ashamed of them. Unbelievable, think if I was outside work he would have been lying on the deck with a sore face, cunt.

8 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

Older Rangers fan in the work says to one of the taigs today about they cunts singing that shit. Taigs answer was, well it happened didn't it with a big red face, so a soldier getting murdered and it's a fact means that they are meant to sing about it. Didn't even have the bottle to say, yeah they are scum of the highest order and am ashamed of them. Unbelievable, think if I was outside work he would have been lying on the deck with a sore face, cunt.

I wonder how many of them sing it or similar when they have their filthy disgusting get togethers.

9 hours ago, LOL153 No Surrender!!! said:

I was at the health suite in my area during the week and a few older beggars were discussing it, they said they knew some of the rats and were disgusted by it to be fair.

Heard one of the rats family (possibly sister) is getting married this weekend and the rat has been told to stay away.

On 03/08/2017 at 3:49 AM, Bad Robot said:

Is that the mother of the cunt?

"McAdam, who is a mother of five was not at her home in Coatbridge today, but her cousin Janice Boyle said: 'She's a lovely person, she'd do anything for anybody"

Including hand jobs on the prom obviously, the fucking slag.

On 02/08/2017 at 9:49 PM, Bad Robot said:

If that was my maw I certainly wouldn't be filming myself and putting it online :lol:

On 03/08/2017 at 10:29 AM, IanFerguson2013 said:

I honestly believe that their core support has many more with leanings towards not only this type of behaviour, but also support for Irish Republican terrorist organisations than they want to or will admit to.

If challenged by their board I suspect they will alienate many of those associated to this despicable organisation.

33 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

I honestly believe that their core support has many more with leanings towards not only this type of behaviour, but also support for Irish Republican terrorist organisations than they want to or will admit to.

If challenged by their board I suspect they will alienate many of those associated to this despicable organisation.

Why would you go to a Nazi rally every week if you were against what it stood for.
Then again,its the same as attending the biggest paedophile harbouring organisation in the world every sunday in the chapel.
Two cheeks of the same fhat arse.  

2 hours ago, bluedylan said:

Did they get battered for doing so?

Fuck knows mate, they were singing it as they were walking away from the clubs n shit, brave of them to sing in a group of ten, doubt the fenian, shitebag bastards would do with any less numbers in their wee group. Some wee skank was behind them singing along wae it anawl. Hope the wee cow got knocked down. 

10 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Fuck knows mate, they were singing it as they were walking away from the clubs n shit, brave of them to sing in a group of ten, doubt the fenian, shitebag bastards would do with any less numbers in their wee group. Some wee skank was behind them singing along wae it anawl. Hope the wee cow got knocked down. 

bad bastards,,must have of had some upbringing mate

12 hours ago, King Jela said:

If they keep wandering around town singing that they will bump into the wrong (right) person eventually. 

Hopefuly sooner rather than later.