Two games have killed the Celtic myth

5 minutes ago, markem said:

They told them the could not attend 2 games due to safety concerns. 

What they did not say is that the ongoing support of a terrorist organisation is both shameful and unnaceptable. 

was that not for the linfield game? Not heard zilch about the disgusting chants from the vile fucks.

15 hours ago, deco19761 said:

It has all changes.  I remember when I was young fighting with ajax fans parma and Aberdeen,his etc and we were known as a support for not taking shit snd causing mayhem in and around Europe.  How times have changed .. we.are playing the charm offensive and are now seen as a great support .. we still won't sit back and take pish but we don't tend to start it. They cunts have went full circle. They were portrayed ad the infallible ,incredible cuddly supporters.  They have royally fucked it. ND LONG MAY IT CONTINUE. They are parasites and their club does. Not know how to del with them .they are more political faction than football supporters. But I bet you ask any of those. Young boys in the GB they have no fucking idea of the ideology they are.meant to be supporting.  Zombies? Aye you lot are.the living dead. Just wish you were not living.  Just a personal opinion. A dark cloud in society. 

So you did

I really hope that they get more media attention and they are seen for what they are rather than the jolly craicsters they claim to be.

Unfortunately, I can see more smoke and mirrors and cover-ups to deflect away from this. I really hope as a support they keep shooting themselves in the foot.

7 hours ago, 6superbarry6 said:

There is going to be full scale riot involving these cunts very soon,its inevitable 

Many have said it already . Once we are back in with a genuine chance of winning the title and beating them on the pitch it is going to be too much for some of them to handle . There are a few may 99 style timplosions coming up on the horizon.

9 hours ago, cr3_bear said:

Many have said it already . Once we are back in with a genuine chance of winning the title and beating them on the pitch it is going to be too much for some of them to handle . There are a few may 99 style timplosions coming up on the horizon.

This exactly. I do however hope that no innocent folk get embroiled in it or good Bears feel the need to face-up to them as it looks very likely that they will do the ultimate self-inflicted damage.

I for one hope that they up the anti establishment rhepublican agenda and go full scale mental. Helped of course by maintaining second place in the league.

IT'S everywhere now after the lee Rigby stuff .. the English are finally waking up to these cunts. The soap dodger brigade are now hated by sections of their own support and there is hatred towards Brenda for saying Irish politics has no place at the tattie dome.. 

TIMPLOSION ALERT if they cunts go.out tonight ????