Sheff Wed Vs Rangers - Video

julescotia

Nice one mate. 

What a fucking support we have. Well done to everyone who made it to Sheffield, you done us proud.

It was also very good of SWFC to give us that section of the ground. It looked a lot better than if they had put us behind one of the goals. Maybe the stand behind the goals didn't have the capacity to hold ALL the traveling Rangers support?

I still don't get why the need for smoke bombs, and flares, especially since we're always having a pop at the taigs for doing them. Maybe it's an age thing? Maybe I'm just too old to appreciate them? ??

7 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

Nice one mate. 

What a fucking support we have. Well done to everyone who made it to Sheffield, you done us proud.

It was also very good of SWFC to give us that section of the ground. It looked a lot better than if they had put us behind one of the goals. Maybe the stand behind the goals didn't have the capacity to hold ALL the traveling Rangers support?

I still don't get why the need for smoke bombs, and flares, especially since we're always having a pop at the taigs for doing them. Maybe it's an age thing? Maybe I'm just too old to appreciate them? ??

Smoke bombs apart from the smell are good imo, flares unless there are loads don't look great and usually look better when done at night.

5 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Smoke bombs apart from the smell are good imo, flares unless there are loads don't look great and usually look better when done at night.

Wasn't it the 5-4pen semi final vs them there was the blue and red smoke bombs? Thought they looked cracking