Junkies game sold out

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

The Slo doesn't seem to realize if you sell your ticket the credit you get is such a small percentage you'd be as well giving the ticket to a mate.

I'm sure he's well aware of that unfortunately. 

5 minutes ago, Smile said:

The Slo doesn't seem to realize if you sell your ticket the credit you get is such a small percentage you'd be as well giving the ticket to a mate.

Clubs like barca and real Madrid give half the value of the sold ticket to the ST holder, that is what Rangers should be doing.

Don't buy season ticket for me and the boy as I work two out of every three weekends so would be a waste of money. Get tickets for the games when I'm off and night games. Went to European game, we all know what happened but I think we are gradually getting there so looking forward to this. Tickets are for Broomloan down beside these cunts so wanting a good three points and to wind these junkie second rate taigs up.?

Well done Bears! They've sold their allocation as well, I believe? It should be a cracking atmosphere. They leave too many empty seats, for segregation purposes, between both sets of supporters these days. It must be costing the club some money for security, who then state to the club how many empty rows of seats there should be.  We really need to put the visiting support elsewhere, club deck, or where the Union Bears are now, who'd then be situated in the corner that the visiting fans now have. The fewer empty seats, the more money for the club.

In some games there are more empty seats than there are visiting fans. It's crazy, the amount of money this must be costing the club over the length of a season.

Fantastic Rangers support and I fancy that if when we keep the winning streak up then the house will continue to sell-out.

I just hate to see these fuckers and tombstone teeth back in our stadium though and I hope they receive the welcome they deserve.

WATP