Rfc52

This coming season.

Should need proof of band/lodge membership to be considered imo

Just now, Frank Harrison said:

Should need proof of band/lodge membership to be considered imo

I always say no YES voters need apply. Respect my clubs wishes. 

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

It's need to happen. I should have a lot of ticket/bus packages to put up for most games this season including the likes of Aberdeen away but It seriously puts me off at the amount of wee fuds and chancers. Even if it's something I'm offering I hate the thought of a wee chancer with 1 post to his name getting in there first and a guy who's a contributer see's it late and misses out.

I've seen southdown having a few cancellations for bus packages recently as well. Can't afford guys like him to stop selling ticket packages on here because time wasters. I know we all have things come.up from.time to time that can't be prevented but it is good we've guys like yous who have bus/ticket packages for games that ain't the easiest to come by for others to ruin it would be shit 

Just now, K.A.I said:

I always say no YES voters need apply. Respect my clubs wishes. 

Think we're onto something here, already eliminating all the filth that populate the site, now just the low post counters.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

Something does need to happen, get it sorted admin. 

or just plunge us into admin 

hope that new club dies yaaaaaaaasssssaa

1 minute ago, born a blue nose said:

Something does need to happen, get it sorted admin. 

Anyone who wants to be considered needs to have a night on the sauce with you, if you come through unscathed you will be taken into consideration.

If you @Miller time it you won't be considered.

It works both ways though, I gave someone a tarrier ticket on here last season...should I not have done that as I was a low poster? :confused:

Just now, TBJB85 said:

It works both ways though, I gave someone a tarrier ticket on here last season...should I not have done that as I was a low poster? :confused:

I've said that above.

selling is slightly different but I was ver near caught out last year by a scammer.

If this section is properly regulated then it will work.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I've said that above.

selling is slightly different but I was ver near caught out last year by a scammer.

If this section is properly regulated then it will work.

I didn't see that bit mate, I get what your saying though. It is annoying the people who just come on for tickets

Just now, TBJB85 said:

I didn't see that bit mate, I get what your saying though. It is annoying the people who just come on for tickets

It's tough because every low.poster has to start somewhere. If we had a proper ratings system then it would.show you've helped out.

not everyone can be arsed posting on forums most days and will just browse through. but some of the threads in this section are pathetic.

Stories about family from.canada coning over or how they'd saved 650 for.a.season book but their dog was knocked.down and needed an operation etc. 

1 hour ago, TBJB85 said:

That was great you helped on that level, mate, but what I've always proposed is that guys like yourself who have tickets to offer the forum then post-count doesn't come into it as it would be split into two sections "for sale" and "wanted" 

For the "for sale" section guys with as little as 1 post or even making their first post could access that forum and offer any tickets they had but if they want to access the "wanted" section they'd need something like 250 posts before being able to access, view and post in it. 

I get that maybe contradicts what I said earlier about a guy with 1 post being able to nip in first for a ticket and a guy who's a forum contributer misses out if he sees it late but I'm sure there could be extra measures in place to try and limit that sort of thing too.

It's easy to add member groups like:

Genuine seller  eg  Kai, Southdown etc

Genuine buyer eg  QH if still on here and whoever( Sellers will verify who buy ok)

I've sold more tickets on here than i have bought or I've done few swaps and met some good bears out it. I think a post count system would be great or even a loyalty type system 

P.S am one short for Motherwell 😉

Something needs done. This part of the site can be really useful if moderated properly.

From time to time (big games) it gets cluttered. Although most will be genuine there is no quick way to tell apart the time wasters.

It can be off putting to post when you see reliable guys posting looking for tickets and not having any luck.

As an example I'm looking for a few for Motherwell. I'm sorted myself its for mates but there's a poster that I would consider reliable having dealt with him a few times that really seems to be struggling for this. Me posting a new topic asking for 2 or 3 tickets is only going to clutter the site and potentially make a decent guy miss out. 

A few suggestions would be to split the forum into 2 sections.

Have pinned topics like the confirmed transfers that an admin pins and keeps closed with the names of reliable posters in it. 

I understand it could be difficult keeping on top of but its only a suggestion and it may help.

I Duno if it would be possible to do but a points system could be a good idea similar to the old travel club. The higher the points the more likely they are to be a safe sale.

I would happily put my name in the hat to help mod the section.

@K.A.I & @Rfc52 are the best choices imo but somthing definitely needs done

I don't get many spares through the season but I will ask folk that have bought off me before on here if I am struggling to get rid of them before I advertise as I trust the folk that I have already sold too I know 95% of posters would be the same but if someone has bought a ticket off me for a shitty away game like Killie I will ask them if I ever (unlikely) have a spare for a bigger game. 

My pet hate on here is when someone that runs a RSC posts about a bus and ticket travel and you get chancers saying I don't need the bus I will just take the tickets. The people that run RSC's would help other RSC's if it was spare tickets they had and there busses were full before they posted on a forum. They need a full bus to keep costs down for there members and there clubs busses cost a lot of money to run. For Sheffield busses were forking out roughly £1300 before they were guaranteed a full bus. 

Also happy to help out any moderation that needs doing through the night.

Between us, we can keep this part of the forum helpful 24/7. :lol:

6 hours ago, TheCutch said:

Also happy to help out any moderation that needs doing through the night.

Between us, we can keep this part of the forum helpful 24/7. :lol:

Start a live chat service :lol:

4 minutes ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

*Rfc52*Hello & welcome to ticket live chat you are speaking Mohammed how can I help you

*LowPoster* goat any spares mate? My dogs dying and I want to go to one last old firm before he dies.

*Rfc52* no not for the old firm but have one for Peterhead away in the cup

*LowPoster* LowPoster has closed the chat

We don't get away cup ties :matron: