Which top 5 league club would you buy??

12 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

Not in the leagues you mentioned but I'd buy Bohemians in Dublin. 

They'd have a blue and white away kit that would eventually become their home colours, replacing the red and black they currently play in. Gradually over the space of a couple of years I would turn them entirely unionist. They would be the loyalist equivalent of that taig club playing in the UK. 

I would lose the entirety of their current fan base but I would gain thousands in the north and in mainland UK. 

Since I have clearly got a lot of money left as I bought an Irish club and have profited from the unionist people finding this hilarious I would then look about buying Derry City. I would remove them from the league of Ireland and apply to play in the Irish league in the north. I would change nothing other than a union flag flying from their ground.

Thats the dream.

There's an argument for an all ireland league or bringing back the setenta cup. Nothing generates interest in local football like a bit of casual sectarianism and away days behind enemy lines. :lol: