McKay bags winner on debut

Get him tae fuck and his "inhumane" treatment he had to endure up here. 

Just a wee fud who got covered in tattoos at 17 year old thinking he was a wee ticket. Now he is just a wee weasely shite bag, with that fandan warburton blowing smoke up his arse. 

Every bit as much a spice boy as forrester and windass.

4 hours ago, Blue Avenger said:

Yesterday's no mark and some still him worship like was some kind of fucking hero.

I know our playing standards has fallen in the last five, but ffs it seems to have spread to the support. Maybe some enjoy the women's game.

Barrie fucking who?!

I don't worship him but I note we rushed him out the door and I am confident he will be on the move, for over 6m, within 18 months. Our transfer policy is a disgrace.

9 minutes ago, thehost said:

I don't worship him but I note we rushed him out the door and I am confident he will be on the move, for over 6m, within 18 months. Our transfer policy is a disgrace.

Hope we've got a sell on clause that gives us a % of his transfer millions..

9 hours ago, ianferguson said:

Barrie wanted to stay at Ibrox but Rangers didn't think he was worthy of being one of the top earners at the club. Time will tell who was right but at the moment Dalcio looks like a step in the wrong direction for we needed better than Barrie to chase the tims and so far he's not been exactly  convincing. 

He wasn't worthy of being top earner at the club based on his performances for us though. He had us over a barrel and put us in a position where we had to sell

6 hours ago, hammer93 said:

I knew this shite would happen....every 2 months or so someone will start a Barrie McKay thread if he assits or scores.....what next a thread on big Kiernan every time Southend keep a clean sheet:confused:

I look forward to none of these.

3 hours ago, thehost said:

The mediocrity at our club who think they are players are a fucking wage robbing disgrace. Thankfully most are now gone.

McKay was never going to work out under Caixinha. I imagine his relationship under Warburton was very much a daddy/daughter type thing where he gets tucked in every night with a bedtime story and told what a special boy he is.

If McKay isn't getting that then he doesn't perform.

I just hope we have a sizable sell-on value for him because he'll probably thrive in midtable Championship mediocrity.