As The New Season Starts, Welcome Back To Our Friends In the SPL.........

tannerall

As a new Scottish football league season starts once again, I'd like to take the opportuniy to welcome back all our fellow Scottish SPL clubs, their players, management and directors, and their fans, and most especially all those who offered us help and support in recent difficult times and..........err hold it. 

That should have read:

As a new Scottish football league season starts once again, I'd like to take the opportuniy to wlecome all our fellow Scottish SPL clubs, their players, management and directors, and their fans back. and sincerely hope we royally stuff the lot of you as a a GIRUY for your years of unjustified disrespect and hatred towards the greatest and most successful team in the world.

Onwards and upward. 

:UK:

3 hours ago, tannerall said:

As a new Scottish football league season starts once again, I'd like to take the opportuniy to welcome back all our fellow Scottish SPL clubs, their players, management and directors, and their fans, and most especially all those who offered us help and support in recent difficult times and..........err hold it. 

That should have read:

As a new Scottish football league season starts once again, I'd like to take the opportuniy to wlecome all our fellow Scottish SPL clubs, their players, management and directors, and their fans back. and sincerely hope we royally stuff the lot of you as a a GIRUY for your years of unjustified disrespect and hatred towards the greatest and most successful team in the world.

Onwards and upward. 

:tu:

Your second crack at that remains way more civil than what's running through my head. 

Best left in there tbh. 

1 hour ago, markem said:

:tu:

Your second crack at that remains way more civil than what's running through my head. 

Best left in there tbh. 

It's too polite by far. I agree with you on the above, as what is running through mine would probably end in trouble.

4 hours ago, tannerall said:

That should have read:

Onwards and upward. 

:lol::lol::lol:

:garnerheader:  ..... AAAAANNNND ..... WE"RE OFF!!! .....  :lol:

42 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

I wish them a worse season than last. And may all their attendances get lower, the players get shittier, and their fans get more unhappy.

This. Switched on the taig game to check the score & there stadiums no even full on the day they unveil the flag ?? 

If only our players where as good as us fans.

8 minutes ago, BailliestonTB said:

This. Switched on the taig game to check the score & there stadiums no even full on the day they unveil the flag ?? 

If only our players where as good as us fans.

They're the GFITW are they not?

Fuckwits canny even be bothered to go to their first game :rofl:

Oh wait ...........

its school uniform time again :whistle:

23 hours ago, tannerall said:

That should have read:

Onwards and upward. 

Following news of our signing the LGBT charter that should have read.

As a new Scottish football league season starts once again, I'd like to take the opportuniy to wlecome all our fellow Scottish SPL clubs, especially their LGTB  players, LGBT management and LGBT directors, and also their fans and LGBT fans back. and sincerely hope we royally stuff the lot of you as a a GIRUY for your years of unjustified disrespect and hatred towards the greatest and most successful team (including any LGBT members) in the world.

Onwards and upward. 

23 hours ago, With Heart and Hand said:

Hopefully Ibrox is a miserable place for the away support this season

According to many who visit, it always has been. They are apparently bombarded with missiles through the entire game, including buckfast bottles, buckfast bottles full of urine, coins, lighters etc. Funny thing is though, in this day and age when just about everyone has a phone with a good camera/video in it, there are never any images of this veritable hail of missiles, made public after the game.

2 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

According to many who visit, it always has been. They are apparently bombarded with missiles through the entire game, including buckfast bottles, buckfast bottles full of urine, coins, lighters etc. Funny thing is though, in this day and age when just about everyone has a phone with a good camera/video in it, there are never any images of this veritable hail of missiles, made public after the game.

Sounds like a load of piss to me