The difference...

Gaz52

I know this is a bit old now but I was watching a thing about Parma on Sky Sports and it put me in mind of it.

A league of teams who see a club in financial trouble because they've been ran in to the ground by crooks, decide to come up with a plan to help see them through the season. Which is the moral thing to do if you ask me.

Compare that to our league and the way they acted when we were on our knees, it just shows you how bad we actually got it from them and the SFA. Rangers, a club who arguably help keep teams afloat with TV deals and the massive support they take to every away game.. And what did we get? Attempts to kill us off completely, no help from the governing body, nothing. Not that I expected any help, but I think stories like this just highlight how morally-bankrupt our league is.

Clubs from the Serie A are ready to help club Parma who have not played their last two fixtures. The matches have been postponed due to the club not having enough money to afford the stewards and the police at the Tardini stadium, and the players refusing to play after not being paid the whole season.

"The resolution was adopted confirming the willingness of the league to help Parma continue in the championship," said Maurizio Beretta – the president of the Serie A. Beretta also added that Carlo Tavecchio, the president of the Italian football federation would travel to Parma to propose a plan to the players to continue playing. 

Parma, who are due to face a bankruptcy hearing on March 19, said on their official website that the game against Atlanta was given the all clear and would go ahead.

The Serie A president also stated that a fund of five million euros would be donated to Parma that comes from the fines paid by the club for crowd trouble and other breaches of the rules set by Serie A. The club is also concerned about the decision that would see all of Parma's remaining games end as a 3-0 loss. 

"If the club is passed over to a bankruptcy administrator on March 19, we shall intervene," said Beretta. "We'll decide how exactly to intervene along with the administrator."

It was reported that 16 of the 20 Serie A clubs voted in favour of the bailout, three abstained and Cesena voted against. Parma who have not yet won a single Serie A title, have got only 10 points this season and are rock bottom of the league.

It's an absolute fucking disgrace the way we were treated. 

I get the hatred from fans, but to have so many in high positions at the SFA and SPL letting their hatred of us control their jobs is despicable. 

I'm honestly itching for 55 so we can rub every single one of these cunts' noses in it.

2 hours ago, sonofbear said:

I seem to remember someone posting that we were charitable and helped out the beasts many years ago when they were in financial trouble. Not that I would want or expect the same in return from them.

was just about to post similar, I'm sure it was shirts in the 20s or 30s,we also stopped their ground from being closed in the 50s,we should have left the scummy bastards to rot