Candeias Has The BattleFever

Ace

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Lloyd72

I really like this guy, was gonna get his name on the back of my shirt but I have the fear that he'll be shite like every other cunt I've had on the back of my shirt

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I really like this guy, was gonna get his name on the back of my shirt but I have the fear that he'll be shite like every other cunt I've had on the back of my shirt

I was hoping you were gonna say you didn't get it because you realised you're older than 10

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I was hoping you were gonna say you didn't get it because you realised you're older than 10

I'll be 40 and still getting players names on the back of my top mate 

I like it. It's very very early days but so far he, Alves, Cardoso, Dorrans and Jack look very promising. Herrera has done okay too. Hopefully Morelas, Pena and Dalcio come through as well but even if 60/70% of the signings are successful i'd more than take that. The proof of course will be in the pudding tomorrow and the season ahead. Can't wait for tomorrow..........

1 minute ago, Smile said:

He's looked decent so far in the Friendlies.

Yep - but tomorrow is 'real'. I like that he is up for it - and we all want him ( and the team to do well) - do the real talking on the pitch. 

33 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

I like it. It's very very early days but so far he, Alves, Cardoso, Dorrans and Jack look very promising. Herrera has done okay too. Hopefully Morelas, Pena and Dalcio come through as well but even if 60/70% of the signings are successful i'd more than take that. The proof of course will be in the pudding tomorrow and the season ahead. Can't wait for tomorrow..........

To be fair mate, I think that's why Dalcio was more of a loan signing, one to try and prove himself, if he can't then no big loss. I agree, I think if most our signings turn out well that's all that really matters. Big step up from last season. For me Penã does look like he will be a good player, just getting his fitness up to speed. 

1 hour ago, Ace said:

Love that attitude, hopefully the rest of the team have it too.

"Hard Work will always beat talent when talent doesn't work hard"

The quote is actually...Hard work only beats talent  when talent doesn't work hard.