Papes on BBC just now

Kaydubya11

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Total Pape love in on BBC one right now with English Miller and Bonner slagging off Michael Mols  for saying ceptics six in a row means nothing. You should have heard these cretins dissing Mols. The fenians own the media now

To be fair Mols shouldn't be saying it means nothing. We shouldn't have chucked away the lead we built up under McCoist during the admin season and should have made a better fist of it last season.

Celtic have had it easy for too long but they still had to win the games same way we still had to win the leagues coming up even if they were givens.

Mols and King when he said it a month ago should be smarter than saying this stuff in the media imo it brings shit and heat on us fans and we get the brunt of it listening to how great Celtic are or how we cheated in response.

4 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

To be fair Mols shouldn't be saying it means nothing. We shouldn't have chucked away the lead we built up under McCoist during the admin season and should have made a better fist of it last season.

Celtic have had it easy for too long but they still had to win the games same way we still had to win the leagues coming up even if they were givens.

Mols and King when he said it a month ago should be smarter than saying this stuff in the media imo it brings shit and heat on us fans and we get the brunt of it listening to how great Celtic are or how we cheated in response.

Their titles are tainted and they need to be reminded of it as much as possible.

The funny thing was that they slammed him for his disrespect of the Scottish top league and then not even two minutes later were joyously demeaning Hamilton's win over Aberdeen last season as a complete freak result and one they didn't deserve.

Confused doesn't even cover that shower. 

Just now, chris182 said:

The reaction from bonner and english highlighted how much that winds up the green and grey mob. An easy fishing trip if required...

Exactly. Bit surprised at KAI and his suggestion of dignified silence while the tarriers are screaming foul 24/7 over the EBT titles.

20 minutes ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Total Pape love in on BBC one right now with English Miller and Bonner slagging off Michael Mols  for saying ceptics six in a row means nothing. You should have heard these cretins dissing Mols. The fenians own the media now

He's 100% right it's tainted.

the only way to shut these people up is to win on the park  they are desperate for pedro to fail to say i told you

we will get our pal lennon rammed down our throats all next week before they come to ibrox about how wonderful he is

next sat is a must win game

Just now, billscott said:

the only way to shut these people up is to win on the park  they are desperate for pedro to fail to say i told you

we will get our pal lennon rammed down our throats all next week before they come to ibrox about how wonderful he is

next sat is a must win game

sorry meant to put their pal lernnon  not ours

Cringe worthy stuff from them. What was it Miller said about Hamilton. "They are a club happy to be where they are. A club who know their place".

It's a great pity Miller didn't say the same about Aberdeen. I think we're the only club in that league that isn't content taking the scraps of the Celtic table.

Have there ever been more tainted titles in football in the world?

Teams have bribed referres so they get a couple of dubious decisions during a match.

Other teams may have had a few players on performance enhancing drugs.

In the above example they still have to beat their closest rival.

But if you could conspire to have you main competitor kicked out the competition for years, that's the greatest advantage you could possibly get.

1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Makes you cringe as well, as far as I'm concerned with Rangers having not been there, they do only have 2 in a row and I stand by that position irrespective of what they think. Either way the talking is what goes on on the park and they'll be full of themselves because Celtic won 4-1 today, so long as Rangers get the results the real fight is the old firm derby at Ibrox and if Rangers beat them it'll slam these fools right in their place, they'll go into hiding.

As far as I'm concerned, they can do all the shouting they want, all I care about is what Rangers do against Motherwell tomorrow. I honestly can't stand them myself mate, they're a laughing stock, it's like I say they're so far up their own arse they think the title has already been won. Arrogant bastards isn't even enough to sum these cretins up.