Graham Dorrans.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, philiprfc said:

Two goals aside, honestly thought he flattered to deceive. Gave away position cheaply a few times, and him and Jack allowed too much space in midfield for Motherwell. Definitely one of the better performers in the game though.

Aye, shite seeing a Ranger pull of a nutmeg, score 2 goals and cover about 10 miles of grass and kiss our badge.

5/10.

5 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Two goals aside, honestly thought he flattered to deceive. Gave away posession cheaply a few times, and him and Jack allowed too much space in midfield for Motherwell. Definitely one of the better performers in the game though.

He's no full fitness I don't think yet mate.

6 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Two goals aside, honestly thought he flattered to deceive. Gave away posession cheaply a few times, and him and Jack allowed too much space in midfield for Motherwell. Definitely one of the better performers in the game though.

Yeah so you don't know football son 

8 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

https://imgur.com/XHBa71T

10 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Give me your address I have some things I want to talk about. 

He done well today and he'll make a big difference to us this season.  Him and Jack will battle it out every minute of every game for us.  We were powder puff in midfield last season and it's great to see that's now changed.  If we lose one to injury or suspension hopefully Rossiter can come in and do a similar job. 

15 minutes ago, philiprfc said:

Who the fuck do you think you are philip