Rangers v Motherwell: The goals

Virtuoso

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Keyboard warrior, fucksake. :lol:

Nothing more laughable than people who name call someone on the net and then greet like fuck when are replied with similar!

You and TG are the ones getting your nickers in a twist all because I correctly said the sound was out and quality of video was poor. Whoever made the video must have had a few too many pints...

Anyone I'll leave you to it before you have a nervous breakdown mate. Enjoy the rest of your night and the goals. :tu:

...and you were the one that opened a thread, clearly marked 'the goals' despite being able to view them on yer 'V6 box' (any idea of how much a cunt that made you sound, a V6 box, wow!!! :ohmy::lol::rofl:) ...and despite having a V6 box :ohmy::lol::rofl: in which to view the goals with sound, you still watched and commented where as most people, especially those with a V6 box :ohmy::lol::rofl: would have either skipped the thread, or shut the vid clip off within seconds, but yet here you are :sarcasm:

A grade-A wanker :wanker:

Toodlepip....

45 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

1 1/2 hours why ? Awaits sarcastic comeback

No mate. .Was at game today and guy sitting beside me missed first goal .Said when he arrived ,he had driven from Nottingham for a ticket to today's game .I thought .Is it a coincidence :-)) 

Wasnt you but good to hear you were there mate ?

4 hours ago, RangersScotty9 said:

Windass was unlucky hitting the post but he should have cut that across to Herrera who was bang in the centre to just knock it in, I feel this is where Windass game could improve. Great play however.

He did the hard part with ease and fucked the easy part :lol:

6 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

He did the hard part with ease and fucked the easy part :lol:

True, he should've looked up, as I mentioned before couldn't believe the open goal and space Herrera was in to just pass the ball in the net. Credit to him though haha it was a good shot but sometimes the easier thing to do is just pass it. Hopefully if he looks back at that he'll learn. 

His run though was superb, that's one thing, he has the ability but where he's lacking is in that final 3rd at times, who knows whether he ups his game this season mate, yet to be seen.