Windass or Kranjcar?

TMB

Who would you rather have in the team?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. If there was only room for one in the team:

• Niko Kranjcar
    • Josh Windass

A quick question based on what we've seen of Windass and Kranjcar thus far.  Both players can operate in that CAM role if we play 4-2-3-1.  Both players can also operate on the left of a 4-4-2.  So it might be a case of one or the other getting a place in the team moving forward. 

What do you think benefits us the most: The athleticism of Windass, or the ability of Kranjcar? 

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Too early.

Both can do a job over the season imo.

horses for courses,Windass looked really threatening with his drive and pace,while we know nico has a fantastic killer pass on him ,and both can be effective starting or coming on late when the opposition is tiring 

Ok a Lada or a Lamborghini???   

FFS Windass plays a decent 20-30 minutes and suddenly he's Pele.  I hope he uses this game as a springboard but he has a long ways to go.  Nico, if he can stay fit and injury free, can be massive in tight games, but his injury problems are a concern, he's not as robust as Josh  :whistle:

Windass is like a new fucking player so its a tough one. Niko is first class and based on overall performances Niko has been alot more consistant but lacks the legs but windass has bags of energy. Fuck now I dont know just pick Dorrans :craphead:.

Ultimately neither, Windass has shown flashes of potential but I still don't think he has the attitude to be a first 11 player for us over a full season. Niko has shown at times how great he once was but again not for me over the course of a season. Of course untill we have better to replace them( still hoping Pena will be that one) then I would probably go for Windass after last two performances

It's a squad game, and every player in the squad could required at any time of the season.  I think it's good the way Caixinha talks about Pena, that he sees himself having a fatherly role to a player who has to adjust to a whole new environment etc; we might even have a player there, when he is fully fit, and with Caixinha having an influence over him. They can all be used, and it would be good if they were all as good as the other. 

Pena when he's ready assuming he is here to do something and isn't just our exotic Barton signing to quell anger. Should have better legs than Niko and has more ability than Windass.

Windass if you need the woodwork hit to keep the bookies guessing.

Niko if you want to use up his 25-game per season allocation. 

Just now I'd start I'd start Windass, if things aren't panning out result wise then use one of Niko's lives. If the game is in our favour by a couple bring Pena on and build him up, and if/when he's ready he starts then should he be underperforming it's a toss up whether you bring Windass on as a sub or you need magic and are willing to use up a Niko life.