1,075 posts in this topic

I reckon we'll go

Alnwick

Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace

Candeias Jack Pena Dalcio

Herrera Morelos

2-0 win.

1 person likes this

I know people in the Alnwick thread saying the team are gelling so they'd like the team to stay the same and I'm tempted to go along with that but I'd still make a couple of changes and get people involved.

My team would be 

Alnwick

Tavernier Cardoso Wilson Wallace 

Candiaes Dorrans Jack Windass 

Morelos Herrera

Is this game on TV?

He's got to give Morelos a start surely. 

4-0 us. 

3 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is this game on TV?

Don't think so.

I'd like to see Morelos and Pena get game time, at least 45 mins.

Would also be great if kranjcar was fit enough to get some minutes too. 

1 person likes this

I hope we start Morelos with Herrera. I'd also like to see Peña get 20/30 mins in the 2nd half. Perhaps get Rossiter involved at some point too (both those changes would be provided that we are winning comfortably).

1 person likes this

Hope we put in a real dominating performance, 4-0 Rangers and Into next round easy

22 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

3-0 to dunfermline 

You just going to say 3-0 to whoever we play this season Geo? 

1 person likes this

28 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Is this game on TV?

Only place it will be on is Rangers TV mate.

This is a very good chance to give some of the squad players a run out, they won't be up to fitness and I would rest a few to be fresh for Sat. If we play the first 11 that will be 6 games in 14 days for them. 

Fod

Tav Cardoso Wilson Wallace

Dalcio Jack Pena Holt

Morelos Herrera 

W0uld like to see Pena get a game. If he's not fit or ready then he shouldn't be on the bench.

Get him on and get him playing.

I'd start with

Alnwick

Hodson Wilson Cardoso Wallace

Dalcio Holt Pena Windass

Morelos Herrera

I'd go with a strong side, best to try and get them gelling and make changes if / when we are comfortable.

Fod

Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace

Jack Dorrans

Candeias                Windass

Morelos Herrera

Hopefully see a bit of Pena and Dalcio later on. 

1 person likes this

Strongest team possible. We are behind everyone else in league in terms of competitive games and another chance to gel. Early two goal league then maybe experiment a wee bit. Have to be totally on form to win on Saturday. 

1 person likes this

Go with a full strength squad so they can continue gelling together especially with the next couple of league matches coming up then make the changes when hopefully we are a few goals up in the 2nd half

1 person likes this

Fod

Tav  Cardoso  Wilson  Wallace 

Candeias Jack Dorrans Windass

Pena 

Morelos

He absolutely has to start Morelos. 

If were a couple of goals up by half time or 60th minute then bring on Pena as well. 

1 person likes this

50 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I reckon we'll go

Alnwick

Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace

Candeias Jack Pena Dalcio

Herrera Morelos

2-0 win.

Pedro doesn't strike me as the man to change much of what is on the pitch if they're winning, but I agree with you, I really want to see Morelos start up front with Herrera. I don't think we'll see Dalcio though, maybe Peña who is the player I was most excited about in terms of signing, can't wait to see him play.

Sounds like Pedro is playing a safe game and will only bring Peña on if we're winning comfortably just to get him up to speed in terms of fitness. Can't see Dorrans being left out though, not after his display there but I could be wrong. Nor can I see a change of keeper but who knows, I think Tav will start though.

Score prediction? I think 2-0 is a fair result, Dunfermline will probably prove tough to break down.

I`d definitely start Morelos for this to give him game time plus you don`t want Miller playing 3 games in a week at 37. Alves seems fit but I`d also consider starting Wilson to give him a rest, I know Dunfermline are half-decent but I kind of have one eye on that Hibs game next weekend. For that same reason I`d reluctantly start Hodson again as Tav seemed to be recovering from a knock, if all goes to plan it would also be nice to give Pena 45 mins to get a better idea of what he can do.

47 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know people in the Alnwick thread saying the team are gelling so they'd like the team to stay the same and I'm tempted to go along with that but I'd still make a couple of changes and get people involved.

My team would be 

Alnwick

Tavernier Cardoso Wilson Wallace 

Candiaes Dorrans Jack Windass 

Morelos Herrera

Is this game on TV?

Meant to ask, do you's know anything about TunnelBear and how to operate that to get the game on RangersTV?

Fod

Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace

Candeias Rossiter Holt/Pena Dalcio

Herrera Morelos

Would like to see Pedro rotate the squad a bit keeping Dorrans and Jack fresh for the junkies visit. I think he'll probably stick close to the main starting eleven though to keep building on team chemistry.

2 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

Meant to ask, do you's know anything about TunnelBear and how to operate that to get the game on RangersTV?

I've not got a clue what TunnelBear is, mate.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I've not got a clue what TunnelBear is, mate.

Cheers anyway bud, friend mentioned about it but didn't quite follow how it works only because never used it before. I think it's something you can set to foreign so that it bypasses as international to watch RangersTV games, although still paying service so Rangers still get the money. But yes, the game is definitely on RangersTV 7:45 kick off.

9 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

Cheers anyway bud, friend mentioned about it but didn't quite follow how it works only because never used it before. I think it's something you can set to foreign so that it bypasses as international to watch RangersTV games, although still paying service so Rangers still get the money. But yes, the game is definitely on RangersTV 7:45 kick off.

If you want to watch Rangers TV during the time they are not allowed to broadcast live in the UK use an application called ZenMate to change your IP address for google chrome and then buy the game on Rangers TV.

2 people like this