*****The Official Rangers vs Dunfermline Thread*****

I know people in the Alnwick thread saying the team are gelling so they'd like the team to stay the same and I'm tempted to go along with that but I'd still make a couple of changes and get people involved.

My team would be 

Alnwick

Tavernier Cardoso Wilson Wallace 

Candiaes Dorrans Jack Windass 

Morelos Herrera

Is this game on TV?

I'd go with a strong side, best to try and get them gelling and make changes if / when we are comfortable.

Fod

Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace

Jack Dorrans

Candeias                Windass

Morelos Herrera

Hopefully see a bit of Pena and Dalcio later on. 

50 minutes ago, Bronzy said:

I reckon we'll go

Alnwick

Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace

Candeias Jack Pena Dalcio

Herrera Morelos

2-0 win.

Pedro doesn't strike me as the man to change much of what is on the pitch if they're winning, but I agree with you, I really want to see Morelos start up front with Herrera. I don't think we'll see Dalcio though, maybe Peña who is the player I was most excited about in terms of signing, can't wait to see him play.

Sounds like Pedro is playing a safe game and will only bring Peña on if we're winning comfortably just to get him up to speed in terms of fitness. Can't see Dorrans being left out though, not after his display there but I could be wrong. Nor can I see a change of keeper but who knows, I think Tav will start though.

Score prediction? I think 2-0 is a fair result, Dunfermline will probably prove tough to break down.

I`d definitely start Morelos for this to give him game time plus you don`t want Miller playing 3 games in a week at 37. Alves seems fit but I`d also consider starting Wilson to give him a rest, I know Dunfermline are half-decent but I kind of have one eye on that Hibs game next weekend. For that same reason I`d reluctantly start Hodson again as Tav seemed to be recovering from a knock, if all goes to plan it would also be nice to give Pena 45 mins to get a better idea of what he can do.

47 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I know people in the Alnwick thread saying the team are gelling so they'd like the team to stay the same and I'm tempted to go along with that but I'd still make a couple of changes and get people involved.

My team would be 

Alnwick

Tavernier Cardoso Wilson Wallace 

Candiaes Dorrans Jack Windass 

Morelos Herrera

Is this game on TV?

Meant to ask, do you's know anything about TunnelBear and how to operate that to get the game on RangersTV?

Fod

Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace

Candeias Rossiter Holt/Pena Dalcio

Herrera Morelos

Would like to see Pedro rotate the squad a bit keeping Dorrans and Jack fresh for the junkies visit. I think he'll probably stick close to the main starting eleven though to keep building on team chemistry.

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

I've not got a clue what TunnelBear is, mate.

Cheers anyway bud, friend mentioned about it but didn't quite follow how it works only because never used it before. I think it's something you can set to foreign so that it bypasses as international to watch RangersTV games, although still paying service so Rangers still get the money. But yes, the game is definitely on RangersTV 7:45 kick off.

9 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

Cheers anyway bud, friend mentioned about it but didn't quite follow how it works only because never used it before. I think it's something you can set to foreign so that it bypasses as international to watch RangersTV games, although still paying service so Rangers still get the money. But yes, the game is definitely on RangersTV 7:45 kick off.

If you want to watch Rangers TV during the time they are not allowed to broadcast live in the UK use an application called ZenMate to change your IP address for google chrome and then buy the game on Rangers TV.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

Is this game on TV?

Nope. Dundee v Dundee United being televised.

43 minutes ago, RangersScotty9 said:

It's just a VPN service mate that does exactly what you've described. There are a number of alternatives. You can get Google Chrome extensions for these tools (including TunnelBear) so it's easy to work. Alternatives are ZenMate, DotVPN, Blockless. 

I think it's about getting a balance of continuity and giving people some game time. Start Morelas, Tavernier and Wilson. 

Give game time to Dalcio, Pena and Holt. 

Foderingham

Tavernier   Cardoso   Wilson   Wallace

Candeias    Jack     Dorrans    Windass

Morelos   Herrera