*****The Official Rangers vs Dunfermline Thread*****

Bronzy

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, ForeverAndEver said:

Midnight my man.

Cheers mate that's decent, gonna try to block out all the scores of this match and watch it full tonight. 

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Will miss this game and all, will just watch it on RTV tonight, hopefully no cunt tells me the score :lol:

I'm taking no chances mate, gonna have my phone turned off and delete all my social media apps till the match is over cause I know It'll tempt me to check the score :lol:

I love the League Cup. Some of the best moments in our history have been League Cup wins. 78, 84, 91, 02, 11 against Celtic. The 9 man game against St Mirren. Hearts in 97. The Aberdeen finals in the late 80s.

Its our trophy and it should be home where it belongs in the trophy cabinet on Edmiston Drive.

27 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

I love the League Cup. Some of the best moments in our history have been League Cup wins. 78, 84, 91, 02, 11 against Celtic. The 9 man game against St Mirren. Hearts in 97. The Aberdeen finals in the late 80s.

Its our trophy and it should be home where it belongs in the trophy cabinet on Edmiston Drive.

Some of those dates are probably wrong due to changes from finals in October, November and March :lol:

5 minutes ago, BigAmo'sThighs said:

How does one go about changing your VPN? The streams on VIPleague are sketchy so would prefer just to use my RTV account. 

If it's hard I'll no bother :lol: 

Easiest way is to download "Hola" then it gives you the option to choose other countries in your browser