*****The Official Rangers vs Dunfermline Thread*****

Bronzy

2 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

4 changes.  

Would have played Wilson. Poor decision.

Miller is going to be playing every week ain't he? 

Should have rested Dorrans as well.

With regard to Dorrans he's not played much football. I think it's a good idea to get more minutes under his belt, experience Ibrox for the first time, continue to stamp his authority on the team and keep the winning run going. The same with Alves...........

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Alves has had no rest all summer, he was at the Confederations cup. He will be fucked come the end of the season if he plays every game. He needs to be protected and tonight was a perfect game to play Wilson. Very poor decision.

Wilson is shite I'd rather have Alves playing on crutches than him.

7 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

4 changes.  

Would have played Wilson. Poor decision.

Miller is going to be playing every week ain't he? 

Should have rested Dorrans as well.

Surely can't be a 'poor decision' to give a new back four maximum playing time together at this early stage of the season, particularly when Alves was unavailable for a lot of pre season. 

11 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

DGzjjFhW0AADQI-.jpg:large

Hodson as the background picture when he's dropped to the bench......good one that.

Disappointed Herrera didn't make it tonight and drop kenny for a rest. Feel both Herrera and Morelos need to get off the mark sooner rather than later. Hopefully Morelos can do just that.

3-0 tonight I reckon.

3 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Alves has had no rest all summer, he was at the Confederations cup. He will be fucked come the end of the season if he plays every game. He needs to be protected and tonight was a perfect game to play Wilson. Very poor decision.

I understand where your coming from but I also think it's important for your main 2 centre halves to play together and build up an understanding. That consistency, that understanding, that winning mentality is vital. I think you've got to trust the manager and the player and hopefully between them they get it right. Whilst I get on paper this seems like a game we can rest players, IMO the next game is always the most important and we should always play our best 11. We, and Pedro, simply can't risk anything after the end to last season and the start to this season. There is no room for error. Also Bruno looks in excellent condition. Touch wood he should see the season out with no issues. Hopefully it's a nice easy evening for all concerned we win pretty comfortably...........

1 minute ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Yeah resting a near 36 year old at home to a Championship side after having no break in the summer makes no sense at all especially as he will be playing 3 games in 6 days.

Let's just rest him later in the season in important league matches!

That would be a great point if Alves hadn't had a few weeks of rest both before and after his Confed Cup appearances.

Unfortunately...

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

Put money on Windass and Morelos tonight to score anytime.

Disappointed that Herrera isn't in the squad - is he injured? 

Got a dead leg according to Pedro