*****The Official Rangers vs Dunfermline Thread*****

Bronzy

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

It's you that's lazy, expecting every other cunt to tell you the date time and venue, find out for yerself 

Not putting the info on causes hits to other media outlets like the the rhecord and the bbc.

It's fucking just plain dumb to start a match thread without doing it, but then again that explains why you'd make this post.

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, baxterboy said:

Not putting the info on causes hits to other media outlets like the the rhecord and the bbc.

It's fucking just plain dumb to start a match thread without doing it, but then again that explains why you'd make this post.

Then don't use those sites, give hits to our club site 

Just now, Rangers_no1 said:

Probably one of Robbo's various accounts mate.

Threads are created for discussion, I just add extra stuff if I have free time or in-case Keyser pulls me up!

The extra info is appreciated and is helpful and should be included in an OP.

I'd be happy with;

Fod

Tav Cardoso Wilson Wallace

Candeias Dorrans Jack Windass

Morelos Herrera

If winning comfortably going into second half my subs would be;

Candeias/Dalcio

Windass/Kranjcar

Dorrans/Pena

15 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Probably one of Robbo's various accounts mate.

Threads are created for discussion, I just add extra stuff if I have free time or in-case Keyser pulls me up!

Right, what's going on here then. 

Sub standard official threads are NOT acceptable, they are the life blood of RM for fans all over who need extra info to make their match day experience that bit better

get your fucking shit together @Rangers_no1 @Lloyd72 @RFCRobertson

And @Bronzy create another lazy arse match day thread like this again and your baws are getting kicked. 

Right what time do I need to be at Ibrox tomorrow and who are we fucking playing?

38 minutes ago, baxterboy said:

you need a ride mate 

Dunfermline didn't lose any of their four games and put Hearts out.  I don't think we're that good that we can dismiss the Pars.  They also have Clark, Shiels and Fraser Aird who will want to put on a show.  Aird on his day can give Lee Wallace a hard time of it.

Just now, Boybluesy said:

Dunfermline didn't lose any of their four games and put Hearts out.  I don't think we're that good that we can dismiss the Pars.  They also have Clark, Shiels and Fraser Aird who will want to put on a show.  Aird on his day can give Lee Wallace a hard time of it.

Put the glue away :whistle:

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, kris1984 said:

if we lose this one tonight we can forget winning the cup and treble ...

I'd be shocked if we lose this one tonight mate because we're playing tomorrow..

@Bronzy I blame your lack of info for this.