*****The Official Rangers vs Dunfermline Thread*****

Bronzy

4 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

you need a ride mate 

As a matter of fact, china, i had just finished giving the wife a ride before going on here to check what day and time the game was on.

Furthermore, apart from using the match thread to discuss the game, i always use the OP to check the day and time for the match.

When it's not in the OP,  it means i have to take additional time going to other sites to find out - which takes away from my riding time.  

And from our posts counts, it is clear i am using a lot more of my time accumulating riding counts rather than posting. So you can see why it's important to me to have the time and venue in the OP and not yourself, eh!

Although i can understand why your RM posts are higher and your riding count lower than mine due to the quality of our rides and your ride being preocupied by your mate.

1 minute ago, baxterboy said:

As a matter of fact, china, i had just finished giving the wife a ride before going on here to check what day and time the game was on.

Furthermore, apart from using the match thread to discuss the game, i always use the OP to check the day and time for the match.

When it's not in the OP,  it means i have to take additional time going to other sites to find out - which takes away from my riding time.  

And from our posts counts, it is clear i am using a lot more of my time accumulating riding counts rather than posting. So you can see why it's important to me to have the time and venue in the OP and not yourself, eh!

Although i can understand why your RM posts are higher and your riding count lower than mine due to the quality of our rides and your ride being preocupied by your mate.

oh dear

2 hours ago, RyanRfc said:

Dalcio

Dalcio Dalcio Dalcio Dalcio

Dalcio Dalcio Dalcio Dalcio

Dalcio Dalcio

hahaha :lol: it's a funny reminder, I would actually put Dalcio in the team and give him a run out and chance to prove himself.

Going by the press conference I expect a very strong team tomorrow. Tav for Hodson and Morelos for Miller woukd be the changes I woukd make.

I don't think we're going to see Peña making his competitive debut.

Hopefully Herrera and Morelos can get a goal or two to get them off the mark and the confidence up.

Guest Lloyd72
1 minute ago, Dave King said:

I'm sorry, I'm baffled.

Ain't this the match thread? Really looking forward to this game.

You'll no be there tho, you'll be watching from South Africa

1 hour ago, baxterboy said:

Yer wife's a hooker isn't she?

Don't be offended, most screw us for cash one way or the other.