*****The Official Rangers vs Dunfermline Thread*****

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Who the fuck are you ya fuckin daftie?

I've got mates lost more running for a bus than you've got to your bankrupted arse ya fucking nonce.

I have plenty cash reserves.

Don't let the green and brown mob make you think any different.

WATP No Surrender.

1 minute ago, Dave King said:

I have plenty cash reserves.

Don't let the green and brown mob make you think any different.

WATP No Surrender.

Yer maw is yer sister and the only father you have is your biological one the local priest ya obsessed cunt.

1 minute ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Yer maw is yer sister and the only father you have is your biological one the local priest ya obsessed cunt.

I'm looking forward to my teams match tomorrow. What's the problem here?

2 hours ago, baxterboy said:

As a matter of fact, china, i had just finished giving the wife a ride before going on here to check what day and time the game was on.

Furthermore, apart from using the match thread to discuss the game, i always use the OP to check the day and time for the match.

When it's not in the OP,  it means i have to take additional time going to other sites to find out - which takes away from my riding time.  

And from our posts counts, it is clear i am using a lot more of my time accumulating riding counts rather than posting. So you can see why it's important to me to have the time and venue in the OP and not yourself, eh!

Although i can understand why your RM posts are higher and your riding count lower than mine due to the quality of our rides and your ride being preocupied by your mate.

No you never.

2 hours ago, baxterboy said:

As a matter of fact, china, i had just finished giving the wife a ride before going on here to check what day and time the game was on.

Furthermore, apart from using the match thread to discuss the game, i always use the OP to check the day and time for the match.

When it's not in the OP,  it means i have to take additional time going to other sites to find out - which takes away from my riding time.  

And from our posts counts, it is clear i am using a lot more of my time accumulating riding counts rather than posting. So you can see why it's important to me to have the time and venue in the OP and not yourself, eh!

Although i can understand why your RM posts are higher and your riding count lower than mine due to the quality of our rides and your ride being preocupied by your mate.

:lol: 

4 hours ago, Dave King said:

Already waiting for the next round draw.

6-1 to the Gers :thumbup:

Shhhhhh. Even 14 years after the event they are still going on about it because they are so inherently, unspokenly convinced of their being second best to us. All despite this being the best period for them in recent memory.

I repeat, they know they are second best.

Second best.

17 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

How can I watch the game on my iPad? Half the streaming sites don't work on it. Can't use VPNs (blocked by work)

Use the other half that do work then :p:

Seriously as an alternative why don't you install Kodi then use SportsDevil? There's guides on how to install Kodi to an iPad without having to jailbreak all over the internet.

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iosapps/how-install-kodi-on-iphone-or-ipad-without-jailbreaking-3634908/

8 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Paypal me £100 and I'll periscope it.

Only if you finally reveal yourself ?

6 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Use the other half that do work then :p:

Seriously as an alternative why don't you install Kodi then use SportsDevil? There's guides on how to install Kodi to an iPad without having to jailbreak all over the internet.

http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iosapps/how-install-kodi-on-iphone-or-ipad-without-jailbreaking-3634908/

Haha, yeah I was just being lazy and hoping someone could do the legwork for me and tell me which site works for our games :lol:

I never knew you could install kodi on a non-jail broken device

cheers mate

38 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

How can I watch the game on my iPad? Half the streaming sites don't work on it. Can't use VPNs (blocked by work)

10 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

I have watched online games on iPad not easy as you say.  

There's a page on Facebook called Broxi Loyal that often streams games live on Facebook. Even if you haven't got fb worth signing up and having a look around ko time. That's how I often watched on my iPad before I got kodi