every Saturday we follow

RFC55

Honestly think its the best chant the UB have came up with. (assuming it was them)

everyone seems to be going with it and down sheffield and then yesterday it was as Loud as fuck.

I think its a cracking wee tune. I don't know all the words but just go with the tune :lol:

It's better than ole ole shite and actually has a fair bit of meaning. Hopefully more people get to know it and it takes off. 

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Honestly think its the best chant the UB have came up with. (assuming it was them)

everyone seems to be going with it and down sheffield and then yesterday it was as Loud as fuck.

I think its a cracking wee tune. I don't know all the words but just go with the tune :lol:

It's better than ole ole shite and actually has a fair bit of meaning. Hopefully more people get to know it and it takes off. 

Think that's the main issue, I've heard/read it about 40 times and still can't remember it.

1 minute ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It's really catchy. 

I also used to like this one from a few seasons back too:

Glasgow Rangers
Oh we love you
Glasgow Rangers
The boys in blue

Haven't heard that in a while.

thought that one was poor TBH.

This one imo is their best effort to date 

I love the song, wish there was a way for the supporters to catch on to the words, put the words on the back of display cards around the whole of ibrox or something so supporters can learn it. Tell you what, when the Gers get back into European football given our team plays a season with this team if things go to plan, this will be massive on European nights.

5 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

thought that one was poor TBH.

This one imo is their best effort to date 

I probably liked it because it was it wasn't ole ole ole ole ole ole ola.

But yeah I agree that this one is the best effort to date.

IMO there's a few songs that have disappeared over the years that should make a come back. One of my favourites is watching away games from the 70s and 80s and everyone is belting out 'Woah oh oh Rangers, Rangers, I'd walk a million miles for one of your goals, Rangers' it sounds really good.

So does 'Glasgow Rangers, Glasgow Rangers, We'll support you evermore, we'll support you evermore' which you can hear on nearly every 70s Rangers video.

And then there are no words to describe this:

17 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It's really catchy. 

Glasgow Rangers
Oh we love you
Glasgow Rangers
The boys in blue

Aye I liked that one too I'll admit and Barcelona 1972 haven't heard that in a while 

I love the song, wish there was a way for the supporters to catch on to the words, put the words on the back of display cards around the whole of ibrox or something so supporters can learn it. Tell you what, when the Gers get back into European football given our team plays a season with this team if things go to plan, this will be massive on European nights.

The fans will learn the words we don't need cards to teach new songs fuck sake :lol:

21 minutes ago, Detroit Lion said:

Think that was quite generic, done by Motherwell, hearts, hibs and countless other tedious nobodies. You hear it on just about every English championship/league one/league two broadcast.

This one isn't original but at least has unique lyrics and isn't sung by every other cunt.

Aye but our versions better and we sing it better :UK: 

32 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

It's really catchy. 

Glasgow Rangers
Oh we love you
Glasgow Rangers
The boys in blue

A mind when we scored twice at Falkirk in injury time in the championship season and the whole rangers end went bonkers to that.  Probably the only time I thought it was brilliant though because everyone was doing it.  It's shite when it's just the UB doing it themselves though. 

Just now, GOAT said:

A mind when we scored twice at Falkirk in injury time in the championship season and the whole rangers end went bonkers to that.  Probably the only time I thought it was brilliant though because everyone was doing it.  It's shite when it's just the UB doing it themselves though. 

TBF everything sounds shite when its just the UBs. 

Don't know if UBs created it but 4 Men Had A Dream is a great song they sing. I mind the first Berwick away game, it was sung from about 20 mins before kick off till well into the second half

There's very few songs where I think that the drum helps but this is one where it does. The way they alternate the drum beat helps keep the sing going and gets the crowd more involved