every Saturday we follow

RFC55

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Honestly think its the best chant the UB have came up with. (assuming it was them)

everyone seems to be going with it and down sheffield and then yesterday it was as Loud as fuck.

I think its a cracking wee tune. I don't know all the words but just go with the tune :lol:

It's better than ole ole shite and actually has a fair bit of meaning. Hopefully more people get to know it and it takes off. 

It's fitting in terms of where we have been. 

3 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

mind being at the game we win the league away to st Johnstone and we sang "oh mibees ayes or mibees naw" for about twenty mins :lol:

I don't think I remember anything about that at all. One was rather drunk that day and the day before and the day  after. Glad I've matured to a serial drunk now :lol: 

Call me old fashioned but "We are the champions, we are the champions" sung to the tune of Mary Hopkins "Those were the days" used to make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when we won, or were, about to win the league. It used to repeat and repeat and got louder and louder as it went on for ages. Great times :cheers:

8 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Honestly think its the best chant the UB have came up with. (assuming it was them)

everyone seems to be going with it and down sheffield and then yesterday it was as Loud as fuck.

I think its a cracking wee tune. I don't know all the words but just go with the tune :lol:

It's better than ole ole shite and actually has a fair bit of meaning. Hopefully more people get to know it and it takes off. 

It's a belter. Said on a few threads a while back that it's a notch above any the other ole ole kinda stuff. Few Spanish teams fans have sung this tune for a while and always found myself singing along.

Was class down in Sheffield. Full Ibrox belting it out would be class.

3 hours ago, LochendBilly said:

Call me old fashioned but "We are the champions, we are the champions" sung to the tune of Mary Hopkins "Those were the days" used to make the hairs on the back of my neck stand up when we won, or were, about to win the league. It used to repeat and repeat and got louder and louder as it went on for ages. Great times :cheers:

Honestly forgot about that one, but your description now that I remember is spot on.

auld bastards loyal

Nice wee tune,

On the subject of songs ! I  wish to fuck we could get back to singing build my gallows the way we did years ago. Why the fuck do we now clap so fast for it to drown out after a couple of minutes ? 

I remember in the night in strum Graz we sang it for about 45 minutes and the home crowd where amazed. We often did around about that time, what the fuck !

2 hours ago, jackunion said:

Nice wee tune,

On the subject of songs ! I  wish to fuck we could get back to singing build my gallows the way we did years ago. Why the fuck do we now clap so fast for it to drown out after a couple of minutes ? 

I remember in the night in strum Graz we sang it for about 45 minutes and the home crowd where amazed. We often did around about that time, what the fuck !

it was amazing in eindhoven when we drew 0-0 in 2011. Half hour of it 

@Mr Soprano did I ever tell you I was there in the home end that night mate?.....