UEFA Super Cup

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Fellaini still getting a game for Man Utd is one of football's greatest ever mysteries. 

I've got them, Rangers Sheff Utd and Portsmouth to win their leagues. 

If anyone's gonna fuck me its Man U. Smalling Valencia and Fellaini. Thought they'd have done better with transfers and get rid of some shite.

6 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

If anyone's gonna fuck me its Man U. Smalling Valencia and Fellaini. Thought they'd have done better with transfers and get rid of some shite.

Man Utd don't have the squad to even compete for the title. If they're still having to play fuds like Fellaini and Darmian I don't fancy their chances much. 

Just now, Captain Hilts said:

Man Utd don't have the squad to even compete for the title. If they're still having to play fuds like Fellaini and Darmian I don't fancy their chances much. 

Yip. At the tail end of last season they were hard to beat and looking at catching 4th. I was thinking that Jose being the manager he is would strengthen and keep Ibra and turn them into challengers. Bastard might have fucked me for £3500

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Yip. At the tail end of last season they were hard to beat and looking at catching 4th. I was thinking that Jose being the manager he is would strengthen and keep Ibra and turn them into challengers. Bastard might have fucked me for £3500

You better pray they sign bale. Because that's the only chance they'd have of winning it mate 

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

Only one there with a slight chance really is us.

Just now, born a blue nose said:

:lol: don't do that to me man 

I seen someone call you Geo earlier, and I thought to myself, fuck off! George is like Posh Edinburgh with a mother called Mildred. 

Here comes the borrheed brawler Cumnock, he'll kick you're cunt in. What's his name?

George

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

I seen someone call you Geo earlier, and I thought to myself, fuck off! George is like Posh Edinburgh with a mother called Mildred. 

Here comes the borrheed brawler Cumnock, he'll kick you're cunt in. What's his name?

George

Geordie or Geo is usually what I'm referred to :lol:

:hiboys: