K.A.I

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Early days.......but........

Ace In The Pack

oldbear replied to Orange and Blue's topic in The Bears' Den

Alves in this league should be a standout,defensive giant,leader, and a good teacher to the young CB next to him. Really have a good feeling about Morelos,if he gets the chances Waghorn had last year he could be a Golden boot contender. (i can but dream)

July 17

126 replies

I thought he looked a wee bit slow and cumbersome to start off tonight but he really grew into the game. Some of his runs were fantastic and he isn't scared to get stuck in either.

He can fair strike a ball and took his goals well. Hopefully see him scoring on a regular basis now that he's got the pressure of the first one out the way.

Been a while since I seen a forward like him at Rangers. Got that knack of being in the right place at the right time, plays off the last defender, got pace and tidy on the ball, he'll score plenty for us. 

He's not scared to get stuck in either. Fans favourite in the making 

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

Been a while since I seen a forward like him at Rangers. Got that knack of being in the right place at the right time, plays off the last defender, got pace and tidy on the ball, he'll score plenty for us. 

He's scared to get stuck in either. Fans favourite in the making 

The new Barrie McKay fuck sake.

Only joking mate, knew what you meant.

Him and Herrera both look like they like to mix it which is only a good thing. No more shitebags.

10 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

He's not scared to get stuck in either. Fans favourite in the making 

Wee hint of Novo about him IMO - Novo on a good day in his prime, I mean. 

Guest Lloyd72
5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Wee hint of Novo about him IMO - Novo on a good day in his prime, I mean. 

Think Candeias is more novo like tbh

24 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Wee hint of Novoinabout him IMO - Novo on a good day in his prime, I mean. 

It was good to see him and Miller playing upfront and Miller not playing behind the midfield, they worked well off each other, once Super Mo learns how DOrrans and Niko pass INto spaces he will score many with his runs INto tne box.

Guest Lloyd72
40 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Gave you the benefit of the doubt with the hispanic racism but the black patter is just not on

Candeias isn't Hispanic he's Portuguese