Is Niko trying to showboat too much?

cushynumber

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, TheMotor said:

Nope. Reckon he's having to do it as the other players are struggling to spot the spaces as fast as he does. 

They'll get it and we'll really fly when they do.

I thought this was a piss take when I first read it but fuck it, (might be the drink) I agree.

He was good with it though. I thought maybe just being back from injury he didn't quite have that sharpness, but he did manage to hold on to the ball most of the time while taking the piss out of the opposition. And as others noted, the game was done by the time he came on. 

1 minute ago, cushynumber said:

Honestly I'm speechless. Not the first time with you. But as a mod I have to bite my tongue.

Why? Because I critique a negative thread after a 6-0 win? Do we not love to be entertained. Niko brings us class and guile - which I think will be important to us - that 'guile' means he tries things that are different - sometimes they work, sometimes not but to start a thread to discuss him 'showboating to much' for me is a negative spin on an exciting player on a night that was so positive.