Candeias

GOAT

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, LaudrupsAsicsBoots said:

There was a very noticeable difference in his performance when he had Tav behind him compared to Hodson on Sunday.

They seem to have a brilliant wee partnership developing.

I think part of the problem with Hodson behind him was that Candeias had to spend most of that match covering/supporting/bailing out Hodson.

Big fan of the guy now. I can see why Pedro brought him into the club. His crosses and lay-offs are superb, he works his arse off to win the ball back when he loses it, and his passing and awareness of players around him is excellent. I still can't believe we only paid 500k for him. Looks amazing value for money so far. Brilliant.

Best player on the park last night. Great work rate and attitude, causes problems going forward with his pace and crossing but is also willing to get back and help out defensively. He does everything we could ask of a right midfielder, if he keeps it up he'll be invaluable

14 minutes ago, Truth_is_out_there said:

Big fan of the guy now. I can see why Pedro brought him into the club. His crosses and lay-offs are superb, he works his arse off to win the ball back when he loses it, and his passing and awareness of players around him is excellent. I still can't believe we only paid 500k for him. Looks amazing value for money so far. Brilliant.

If quality like that is available for 500k and Cardoso for 1.3m, that's the place to go shopping.

20 hours ago, Blackandra said:

Does anyone else see the Nacho comparison? Bit taller mind u ?

Guy infront of me at the game made the exact comparison. Work rate but also bite he said. Like Novo, he is not afraid to throw himself about.

6 hours ago, VladimirWeiss69 said:

The funny thing is that this was the signing most people on here were the least excited about, glad he is proving people wrong, long may it continue!

I thought opposite, I saw his debut before the Progreś game and the moment I saw him playing I knew he was going to be impressive.