*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, Prso's headband said:

Be a fucking joke if it's some wee poofy display considering all that happened the last time we played this mob. I hate these cunts more than the sheep at the minute, that display better represent some sort of battle fever or hopefully it gets booed tae fuck

Be a laugh if it was "Lee Wallace is not a grass"

6 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Be a fucking joke if it's some wee poofy display considering all that happened the last time we played this mob. I hate these cunts more than the sheep at the minute, that display better represent some sort of battle fever or hopefully it gets booed tae fuck

Hibs or sheep is a hard one . To give Aberdeen some sort of credit at least they are bitter in their own wee way I suppose whereas hibs are just up celtics arse and are generally just a smaller and shiter version of Celtic . 

44 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You just know it will be. 

I got to the point at games where I refused to even hold the cards up cos the displays and messages getting faggier 

anywsy first game back tomorrow for me - Bar72 for me also - few vodkas and hopefully watch us hammer these inbred fenian junkie LGBT bastards 

Welcome home.

57 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

You just know it will be. 

I got to the point at games where I refused to even hold the cards up cos the displays and messages getting faggier 

anywsy first game back tomorrow for me - Bar72 for me also - few vodkas and hopefully watch us hammer these inbred fenian junkie LGBT bastards 

Good to hear you are back mate. :thumbup:

23 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

I just read on Twitter that there might be some left at the TO (i'm assuming late sell-backs from ST holders who can't make it now) so I'm going to give them a call first thing in the morning

Be lucky if you get on the phone to them. Good if you do.

Best turning up early doors on matchday and wait outside the subway at Ibrox.