ForeverAndEver

*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Prediction for tomorrow, the fake elvis clubber will try to put either Alves or Cardoso out for the season, the ref to wave play on. 

1 hour ago, gazza27 said:

@Ace likes to post than on his twitter condemning it

Yes I do & yes I will, just like you have you're opinion I have mine ... if you don't like it, there is a block button (on here & twitter)

A big nice sing along of No More Catholics since Renton's a Hibby.

I'm genuinely looking forward to this so much. I reckon we'll fucking scud them by a few, will be glorious seeing all they junkie jagging bastard squirm away when wee Alfredo fires us 3-0 up. Play up the Glasgow Rangers. 

4 minutes ago, Ace said:

Yes I do & yes I will, just like you have you're opinion I have mine ... if you don't like it, there is a block button (on here & twitter)

Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrunning just as fast as we can

1 minute ago, K.A.I said:

That's what I don't get 

I had a look on their forum and they are quick to call us bigots and be offended at everything posted but call us h*ns and all sorts of other offensive stuff 

they also say they like bitter football banter and rivalry but can't stand it when it's over the top - who the fuck are they to decide when it's over the top or not 

like every other club, supporter and outlet in Scottish football they're hypocrites.

its ok for them to spout whatever they want about us on their forums but we aren't allowed the same in return? Then you've got pricks like the SLO, his grassing fat bastard Dad and wee cock smokers like Ace saying don't sing this and be embassadors towards these cunts in the name of the club 

how about you lot fuck right off 

*waves*

Just now, Ace said:

*waves*

Ignore function 

Just caught the end of stv news and Lennon was saying it's not nice to be called names about where he's from ect but Ibrox is a great stadium etc. 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Ignore function 

Oh well .. bye then

Can't see anything other than a Gers win !

Going for 4-1

Windass, Morelos, Miller (2)

Hopefully we absolutely destroy these cunts and put them well and truly in their place.

Fuckan junkie scummy bastards.

I have RTV and I also have (and use) a VPN, yet when I go to watch the games the website asks for me to pay £5 to watch it. Is this the norm when I already pay the monthly subscription? It is crazy that recently I can get flawless streams elsewhere yet not get it from a site I actually pay for.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

That's what I don't get 

I had a look on their forum and they are quick to call us bigots and be offended at everything posted but call us h*ns and all sorts of other offensive stuff 

they also say they like bitter football banter and rivalry but can't stand it when it's over the top - who the fuck are they to decide when it's over the top or not 

like every other club, supporter and outlet in Scottish football they're hypocrites.

its ok for them to spout whatever they want about us on their forums but we aren't allowed the same in return? Then you've got pricks like the SLO, his grassing fat bastard Dad and wee cock smokers like Ace saying don't sing this and be embassadors towards these cunts in the name of the club 

how about you lot fuck right off 

It's because it's been made clear to the rest of Scotland in recent years that people can do or say what they want to us and it will be tolerated. The riots at Motherwell and Hampden that went unpunished have proven this. 

The classic line they always use is "H** isn't sectarian". Well neither is the word fenian, but every cunt is shocked and appalled whenever that word is used. Both words are offensive to some people yet it's only the one of them that gets tolerated. 

Hibs aren't to be intimated by. Their greatest ever achievement is winning one final against a club they claim is 5 years old. Tinpot taig arse licking wankers and nothing more.

2 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

It's because it's been made clear to the rest of Scotland in recent years that people can do or say what they want to us and it will be tolerated. The riots at Motherwell and Hampden that went unpunished have proven this. 

The classic line they always use is "H** isn't sectarian". Well neither is the word fenian, but every cunt is shocked and appalled whenever that word is used. Both words are offensive to some people yet it's only the one of them that gets tolerated. 

Hibs aren't to be intimated by. Their greatest ever achievement is winning one final against a club they claim is 5 years old. Tinpot taig arse licking wankers and nothing more.

If H** isn't sectarian and a banterous football term for us why do fans of other clubs and unionists in Ulster that don't support Rangers get called it 

5 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

That tweet sums up the club at the moment. Wanting to be everyone's best pal, look at us were Rangers, were sorry you had to send us to the lower leagues and try to kill us off it was our fault. 

Fucking nonsense, this display is going to end up embarrassing us tomorrow, I sincerely hope it isn't some follow with pride nonsense 

Is there a display tomorrow??

Just now, WATP84JRL said:

Is there a display tomorrow??

Oh aye put on by Club1872. No doubt it'll be a rainbow of support for LGBT, or a "were sorry for EBTs" pish. This "display" can really set the tone for the game tomorrow so they better hope tae fuck it rouses the crowd even more. 

18 minutes ago, Jb85 said:

Just caught the end of stv news and Lennon was saying it's not nice to be called names about where he's from ect but Ibrox is a great stadium etc. 

Fuck that fenian cunt

5 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

If H** isn't sectarian and a banterous football term for us why do fans of other clubs and unionists in Ulster that don't support Rangers get called it 

Exactly. 

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

it was in that Lord Of The rings thread mate.

was really gay lol 

I need to revisit this

Popcorn teeth playing the vicTIM card as usual. 

This is the same man that was caught on camera spitting on a Rangers scarf and calling us cheating orange bastards.

Fenian rat. 

I really hope someone fucking smashes Whittaker.