*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Just now, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That's what I thought, coins, pies plastic beer cups, you'd think the junkies would be grateful :lol:

Bear-AID.....you'd think the cunts would be grateful for a few quid and a wee bit of dinner.  Ungrateful lot.

14 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Apparently glasses are going to be launched at the cunts too. Didn't realise we'd jumped back to the 70's :lol:

Yes. We are launching glasses and asking Hivs fans what their opinion is of the all black American band The Jackson 5. That wee Michael is a decent singer.

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Yes. We are launching glasses and asking Hivs fans what their opinion is of the all black American band The Jackson 5. That wee Michael is a decent singer.

Wee Michael likes wee boys apparently so the junkies will love him. 

I would love to see something like this tomorrow 

Foderingham 

Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace 

Candeias Ryan Dorrans Windass 

Morelos/Peña 

Lalo Herrera/Miller 

In my opinion Up front it could be Morelos with Miller a little bit loose or Lalo with Morelos being like a second striker, and if Peña plays would be like an atacking midfielder with either of the strikers.

I put this in another thread then i realise should post it here instead, so copy paste. :duh:

6 hours ago, LegendofCoop said:

Will be interesting to see if he drops Morelos for Herrera. Wouldn't mind seeing Morelos AND Herrera....see if they could do a job. BUt how can you drop Miller after his showing on Wednesday night?

3-1 to the famous. Would love to see another dummy spit from Lennon.

Should be Morelos and Miller. No way should Herrera and Miller play together, and no way Miller should be dropped after Wednesday, as you say. Plus, if Morelos is the sort of player I think he is, dropping him after getting a double would be mental. Keep playing him, he'll keep scoring (I hope!).

1 minute ago, graeme_4 said:

Woke up early. 

Feels like a really big game today. 

Buzzing.

Same mate. Every now and again a game just hits you and has a certain feel it to - this is one of them.

im coming off a 16 hour nightshift and just like in the films and cartoons the wee sensible angel on one shoulder is saying go home and get 2/3 hours sleep before the game you'll feel better later on and the wee devil on the right shoulder is saying don't listen to that wee faggot the pub opens at 10 :lol: 

Just now, K.A.I said:

Same mate. Every now and again a game just hits you and has a certain feel it to - this is one of them.

im coming off a 16 hour nightshift and just like in the films and cartoons the wee sensible angel on one shoulder is saying go home and get 2/3 hours sleep before the game you'll feel better later on and the wee devil on the right shoulder is saying don't listen to that wee faggot the pub opens at 10 :lol: 

:lol: