*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Guest Lloyd72
Just now, PRW. said:

Put Whittaker, McGregor and Ambrose under the pressure we put their defenders on when they had the ball and they will crumble.

The amount of times we won the ball in their half was one of the most pleasing parts of last night

Ambrose is dead mate..

For me 9/11 pick themselves if fit:

Wes

Tav Cardoso Bruno Wallace

Candeias Jack Dorrans Windass.

The front 2 will be debated til death on here until the line ups are announced.

For me Morelos must start. Thought he looks our most dangerous striker and  must be buzzing after that motm performance.

It's who plays beside him. 

I'm expecting a battle, would hope to see Herrera selected. Think if he plays then him and Morelos are likely to play closer to each other than Miller who drifts. I think that's our best bet for breaking them down and getting goals.

Reckon Pedro will go for Miller and Herrera. If so Miller needs to stay closer and more central. Play off Herrera. Both need to combine as it won't be easy.

Worried about this one.  I don't think the team have brought back my confidence of old, yet, although moving in the right direction.  As awesome as we played last night, Hibs are a huge improvement on the pars.  Looking forward to it though.

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

I just dont buy into this 'hivs are a decent side' nonsense.

Pedro has built a bit of steel into our side and as the gelling continues we are only going to get better.

hivs might be a goal better than Dunfermline so I expect a 5-0 humping.

Have you seen anything of them, their results, performances, style of play in their last 2 competitive games?

Why is it a nonsense that they are 'decent?

Pedro and what he's doing here can impact on the result but doesn't affect what sort of outfit the junkies are.

Last night was great, but against a very weak opposition. We're improving well but there's still miles to go.

Typical RM stuff though

If we win on Saturday folk will talk of winning the league until we drop points and it'll be Pedro out.

6 hours ago, Thewhitesettler said:

There should be rewards for any player that injures Stokes, and Whittaker. Maybe Club1872, or the RFFF, could put up the money.

I'm not wanting any of our players to get into trouble, maybe win the ball, in a hard, but fair challenge, leaving both lying on the grass, crying for their mammies. ??

Well that would cause some confusion for Stokes!

Big game this one, you know Hibs will be fired up wi that fucked in charge! But we are moving in right direction and playing with good pace & intensity. A good challenge but one am sure we will be up for and can keep the momentum going. 3-1 for me!

25 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

Fod

Tav Cardoso Alves Wallace 

Candeias Jack Dorrans Windass

Miller Morelos 

That's the team I'd go for but I reckon Pedro will play Herrera instead of Morelos. 

Agree mate and if wallace isn't fit I'd have beerman in there instead

12 minutes ago, Sportingintegritymyarse said:

Have you seen anything of them, their results, performances, style of play in their last 2 competitive games?

Why is it a nonsense that they are 'decent?

Pedro and what he's doing here can impact on the result but doesn't affect what sort of outfit the junkies are.

Last night was great, but against a very weak opposition. We're improving well but there's still miles to go.

Typical RM stuff though

If we win on Saturday folk will talk of winning the league until we drop points and it'll be Pedro out.

There is absolutely no doubt that there will be many on here expecting the league if we win on Saturday :lol: 

Foderingham 

tav   Alves   Cardoso   Wallace

Candelas  Jack  Dorrans Windass  

Miller   Morelos 

Obviously if Wallace is unfit it'll be hodson, these cunts reckon they'll pump us and finish above us. Time they were shut up and back to being the irrelevance they always were. 3-0 rangers.