*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

14 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Same mate. Every now and again a game just hits you and has a certain feel it to - this is one of them.

im coming off a 16 hour nightshift and just like in the films and cartoons the wee sensible angel on one shoulder is saying go home and get 2/3 hours sleep before the game you'll feel better later on and the wee devil on the right shoulder is saying don't listen to that wee faggot the pub opens at 10 :lol: 

Sleep? Fuck that

Get the vocals loose 

into these cunts today Rangers 

Not like a diet tarrier to cloud the factual events on the day is it:lol: Making out they done nothing wrong on that day when there is plenty of picture evidence of their fans attacking our players. 

Sectarianism didnt exist in Scottish football until the creation of that mob and their cousins, whose sole purpose of the football club was for catholics only. 

20 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

Same mate. Every now and again a game just hits you and has a certain feel it to - this is one of them.

im coming off a 16 hour nightshift and just like in the films and cartoons the wee sensible angel on one shoulder is saying go home and get 2/3 hours sleep before the game you'll feel better later on and the wee devil on the right shoulder is saying don't listen to that wee faggot the pub opens at 10 :lol: 

Tell that sensible angel that I'm gonna knock his cunt in ??

44 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

:lol: Posts like that remind me of the way the anti-Trump brigade greet about absolutely anything and everything 

IMG_0432.PNG

That is truly hilarious.. and sad and pathetic at the same time.    We let our club die?  Thanks for that breaking news you fucking halfwit.   Last time I checked, the most successful club in world football has been alive and well since 1872.

Let's win this today The Rangers ... hammer these idiots.  5-0 to the famous... :tu:

Just now, Rfc52 said:

Just for today I do though.

these cunts are getting it. 90 minutes of utter fucking venom. Today will be off the scale if we beat them. That 4-2 game and the play off semi against them where good but today a few hibs cunts are owed it. 

Up the volunteers

I agree mate, should've added that to my post. This is a one off for their atrocious fucking behaviour at the final. 

buzzing for this, chunts need a slap on and off pitch, hopefully a good day for all the bears attending or not. IMO the atmosphere is gonna be right up there with the best, they bring to the table the memories of before, taking liberties should not be forgotten!! along with yellow fangs and the IRA scumbag up front...bring it on!!