*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

16 minutes ago, jackrfc95 said:

I was thinking the same but not sure about just chucking him into an atmosphere like Saturday will be.

Hopefully handle it fine as he's played against the taigs plus hopefully learned from his mistake last time against them and also benefit with having actual defenders beside him. Hope this is a daft conversation anyways and wallace plays. But we are definitely short in full back areas 

For me the first big test. 

Hibs are flying, form team in the country along with ourselves and celtic. 

They've got talented players who can win the game for them, we need to do exactly what we have been doing lately. Right at it from the first whistle and in their face. We need to take our chances when they arise like we did last night and probably didn't do on Saturday. 

Wes

Tavernier Cardoso Alves Wallace 

Candieas Jack Dorrans Windass 

Miller Morelos 

Win this and we could be onto something here. 

2 hours ago, Bellshill_Bear said:

Shite club and fans.

Expect a 4- 2 victory. They will go for goals but our counter will be too quick.

Not looking for revenge or feel any sort of "rivalry" just a wee diddy team and routine 3 points

Think we need to watch their counters, too - they attack with some pace & we could do without Tav getting stranded upfield.

Can see a score line like you predict - I think this could be a cracker.

30 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

the fuck happened to @RFCRobertsons match threads? They contained some good informative info. I miss them.

He bailed out on us and now writes the pre match report and opposition analysis for the club.

Always said he was a Judas bastard.

Whittaker is a complete donkey of a full back when you get him on the back foot, always was. Fancy Windass to wreck him. 

Want to see Morelos start but reckon it'll be Herrera, think him and Jack are guarantees after sitting out last night. 

The hype train will be full steam ahead if we gub these clatty junkie bastards, let's fucking do this Rangers.

9 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Whittaker is a complete donkey of a full back when you get him on the back foot, always was. Fancy Windass to wreck him. 

Want to see Morelos start but reckon it'll be Herrera, think him and Jack are guarantees after sitting out last night. 

The hype train will be full steam ahead if we gub these clatty junkie bastards, let's fucking do this Rangers.

Jack was on the bench though, Hererra wasn't.  I thought he had taken a knock, do you think he was just totally rested?  Agree with Whittaker versus Windass though - enjoying watching Windass at the moment, hopefully he can keep it up.

1 minute ago, Gazza2258 said:

Jack was on the bench though, Hererra wasn't.  I thought he had taken a knock, do you think he was just totally rested?  Agree with Whittaker versus Windass though - enjoying watching Windass at the moment, hopefully he can keep it up.

Ah, could be right bud I wasn't aware Herrera sat out completely :tu: