*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Just now, one55 said:

aye alright fs. at least then i won't need to put up with this shite anymore. what chance have we got if the refs are against us?

Very little but you obviously don't know what it means to support a team it's supposed to be through thick and thin if you want to glory hunt go support someone else. Aye the refs are against us but how is that the clubs fault? 

Jack tried to push that opponent away at the heat of the moment when Dorrans was fouled by a behind-tackle by another opponent.   Not really a serious foul.    I think the ref has lost control in the match.

Just now, SkylineBlue said:

I know we're all emotional etc, but the refereeing clearly canny handle a game of this size.  He has absolutely no control of the game as well as absolutely no ability to make good decisions.

There's just no explanation for that red. A first half red card is a last resort. I just can't imagine what he thinks he saw.

Just now, one55 said:

aye alright fs. at least then i won't need to put up with this shite anymore. what chance have we got if the refs are against us?

If the refs are against us, why are you "done with this club"?

That seems like the type of thing someone would say if the team were shite and not if the ref was against us.

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

So did we fall apart and deserve to be down? Or are we being shafted by the ref?

Wish i had seen the first half :lol:

The goal we conceded was just after Miller missed an absolute sitter that should have been smashed in and we'd have been 2-0 up and cruising. 

Ref then completely fucked it. The Jack sending off is outrageous 

Pedro talks about games being cup finals and about looking for Rangers to play the style of football he wants and not adapt to the play the way other teams play in Scotland.   Well welcome to the world of Scottish league football Pedro.   Lets see what managerial changes he has up his sleeve for the second half to see how we deal with an opposition like this and with a ref like this.   Risk is though he really gets them fired up and we end up losing another player.    The way the 2nd half is played by Rangers is a real test of Pedro's managerial nous. 

Just now, gogzy said:

So did we fall apart and deserve to be down? Or are we being shafted by the ref?

Wish i had seen the first half :lol:

Both. Ref has fucked us giving us nothing and sending Jack off.

We could've and should've been more than 1-0 up, however their 1st goal was joke defending and their 2nd wasn't any better.

2 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Amazing how far the corrupt scum running Scottish football will go to blatanty cheat against the mighty Rangers just to ensure cellic minded have an easy time. 

Football as well as politics in Scotland totally fucked.

fukked by fenian bastards, still want know why a red card