*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

4 minutes ago, gogzy said:

So did we fall apart and deserve to be down? Or are we being shafted by the ref?

Wish i had seen the first half :lol:

Shafted mate. Hibs discipline has been worse than ours. As close to blatant cheating from the ref as you'll see.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

There's just no explanation for that red. A first half red card is a last resort. I just can't imagine what he thinks he saw.

It's not even the fact it's a poor decision, it's that he never sent off Stokes or McGinn who were both equally as bad. In fact, no they weren't, McGinn was worse. He ran about 15 yards and was the first to lift his hands. If that red card doesn't get rescinded then someone, somewhere, should be getting the fucking bullet along with the ref.

3 minutes ago, gogzy said:

Thanks bud, so overall we have played alright?

First ten minutes we were outstanding then we allowed the hivs players to get under our skin and stopped the high tempo. Gave away a really sloppy goal and then the ref ruins the game and our heads have gone.

4 minutes ago, one55 said:

i don't know how to support a club? been fucking supporting this club for 25 years and paying £400-500 odd a year on a season ticket. if anything my support increase since 2012...but we are just a fucking mess. it's hard to watch.

And a referees decision is the thing that makes you not support your club?