*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Spot the tim! (Referee)

Red card? The games going soft!

remember big souness getting a yellow for nearly breaking someone's legs. 

But a Red for grabbing his top and a bit of a pull to split up the Dorrans confrontation??

Yellow at most.. Congratulations you have just ruined this game unless you balance it out pronto, you tarrier c*nt in black.

would i be right in thinking stokes cant now be pulled up by video since ref booked him and booking him meant he seen him commit the "headlock".

ref should be nowhere near a football match again and infact should be under investigation for match fixing.

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

He had already been booked yet he was in and about that incident shooting his mouth off and shoving etc, completely ignored by a the ref.

I have no doubt Lennon has nabbed him before the game and told him to be strong etc and not be influenced and he's ended up going the total opposite. 

Does McGregor need to pull out a machete to get carded?

Agree, he come in yelling and pushing and in the same time Jack was walking backward trying to leave and he gets red card and stokes get nothing. incredible

2 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

I'm not one to buy into the bias claims but this individual game is fucking ridiculous. Stokes should have been off and Jack should still be on. Cardoso dived in too quick for their first but up till then we were smashing them. I'm interested to see if we come out fighting sensibly or come out literally to fight and end up taking a doing. Hopefully we can show some character and get an early equaliser to make a game of it.

Anyone saying they are done watching or we are shite should just get right to fuck. We were looking great at 1-0. 

COME ON THE RANGERS!!

To be honest mate, I feel heart broken, that was the most disgusting thing I've watched in Scottish football and as much as I agree with you I can barely lift my head from the pain and disgust. Rangers were well in it for 3 points despite it being 1-1, that red card for me just killed it and we can only hope that Rangers up the tempo with 10 men :depressed:

2 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Mate even in the incident Stokes runs over and goes head to head with Jack so Beaton should be asked to explain how the fuck he doesn't see that as a 2nd yellow for Stokes (though he should already have been off before that)

A straight red for pushing a player off your player, but not even a yellow for going over,  continually pushing your head in to someone else and mouthing off.  

No explanation for it other than bias or sheer incompetence.

7 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Do you really think the ref will be biased towards us 2nd half then. Maybe he'll come out the tunnel, grab a microphone then denounce catholicism, corrupt Scottish football and corrupt Scottish politics too ?

:headwall:

I'm giving him the benefit of the doubt and assuming he's incompetent rather than an outright cheat.

Walk out with my son just before half time , I am not watching that. Stokes on 7min raised his hands and should have walked, they are kicking lumps out of us yet it's Ryan Jack k who gets sent off.

Paying good money for a referee who clearly does not know the rules as Stokes was a red card all day. I have seen some very bad decisions and referees over the years but thst cunt is right up there with him.

I don't like to call anyone a cheat but i will let others make up their minds once they see it. Disgusted and a good game or first half any way at this point ruined.  

13 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

1. Centre Backs have been shite today for the first time they (especially Cardoso) have struggled to deal with that big ugly ginger boy.

2. Ref needs put down absolute spastic cunt has ruined our chances of winning this game.

Concur. Alves beaten in the air at both ends by Mcgregor- almost a goal conceded. I hope how easy he has found it up to this point isn't making him cocky.

one positive is Morelos. Has garners work rate but seems to have goals aswell

2 minutes ago, SkylineBlue said:

A straight red for pushing a player off your player, but not even a yellow for going over,  continually pushing your head in to someone else and mouthing off.  

No explanation for it other than bias or sheer incompetence.      corruption of referees.

Fixed that, was fucking obvious before the incident happened the ref was giving us nothing.