*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

17 minutes ago, Yerdas Selzavon said:

You are contradicting yourself.

?Eh no the centre backs can be shite at the same time as the ref.

Dont get me wrong Alves & Cardoso will be important players this season but it was a shocking first half of defending from them.

The ref meanwhile had very little control on the game from the first whistle and has somehow sent of one of our CM's for very little whilst letting Hibs players off for worse offenses meaning it's going to be very difficult for us to control the game a man down.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Walk out with my son just before half time , I am not watching that. Stokes on 7min raised his hands and should have walked, they are kicking lumps out of us yet it's Black who gets sent off.

Paying good money for a referee who clearly does not know the rules as Stokes was a red card all day. I have seen some very bad decisions and referees over the years but thst cunt is right up there with him.

I don't like to call anyone a cheat but i will let others make up their minds once they see it. Disgusted and a good game or first half any way at this point ruined.  

Did ian black sign for us again haha

I just feel physically ill. A fair crack this season and we could have pushed the great unwashed all the way i reckon but if this is the kind of reffing we will be getting in our bigger fixtures then 3rd this year will be a miracle. The SFA should be hanging there head in shame. Biggest club in the country, most succesfull domestic club in the world and this is what we have to deal with. Fuck them manky taigy bastards

6 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

?Eh no the centre backs can be shite at the same time as the ref.

Dont get me wrong Alves & Cardoso will be important players this season but it was a shocking first half of defending from them.

The ref meanwhile had very little control on the game from the first whistle and has somehow sent of one of our CM's for very little whilst letting Hibs players off for worse offenses meaning it's going to be very difficult for us to control the game a man down.

The ref shat it , let's not kid our selfs on Stokes was a red card all day long , he gave  the free kick he seen it all just like I did , the crowd were shouting off because he raised his hands , but against Rangers that it deemed a yellow 

Just now, TaysideBear said:

I just feel physically ill. A fair crack this season and we could have pushed the great unwashed all the way i reckon but if this is the kind of reffing we will be getting in our bigger fixtures then 3rd this year will be a miracle. The SFA should be hanging there head in shame. Biggest club in the country, most succesfull domestic club in the world and this is what we have to deal with. Fuck them manky taigy bastards

11 v 12 from the start, now 10 v 12