*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

We did the same last week against Motherwell, started really well and scored had chances to make it 2 didn't and then got punished for it. The goals we lost were terrible. Not the first time that ref has fucked us at Ibrox but we do ourselves no favours with the goals we lost today. 

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

To tighten up the midfield when we're down to 10 men how are we getting a goal if we can't keep or win the fucking ball in midfield,and 3 strikers when down to 10 is mental,Windass I would've replaced not because he'd done anything wrong but we've just brought a target man Herrera and and take off our only winger? Pedro was beyond naive and utterly clueless today,we get a man sent off and transform into fucking Wimbledon ffs,I'm done with this buffoon it was a gamble by the board and it hasn't worked stick with Pedro we'll be lucky to finish 2nd.

:lol:

One of those strikers was playing in midfield, did that help us keep or win the ball?

How fucking dare Pedro put 3 strikers on in a game we're losing, honestly ffs

1 minute ago, Misteral said:

Today was unfortunate not embarrassing, in my book. 

None of the reports in the media, or the history books, will say "aye but the ref was a cheat and Rangers would definitely have won if Jack had been sent off, and Stokes should have been off anyway..."

It's embarrassing.

The referees enthusiasm to send Jack off is an indication of what we can expect this season, but we cant just accept it. 

Neither can we ignore the shortcomings of the team, we have considerable room for improvement but its definitely better than last year. 

Id still much rather be a billy than a tim. 

Was the performance today a sign that we are to see a much more competitive Rangers than we saw last season?   Nope.

Sure the referee was rank and some bad decisions but a Rangers side at home and with good leadership and motivation should be expecting to deal with that.   At least showing top class fighting qualities.    The manager is tall on words of encouragement but short on delivering results. 

Lost at home to the other lot.  Lost at home to Aberdeen.  Now lost at home to Hibs.     

Not good enough.

Miller has to be dropped from starting every game, apart from a goal now and again he offers fuck all especially when he drops into midfield.I don't know why he wasn't hooked at half time i suppose with Morelos being booked that was why if not i'm scunnered as to why not.Pedro has to gee them up and get a good performance and win next week now.

Fucking ragging, shocking display from Beaton changed the game. How Stokes stays on, and then sends Jack off beggars’ belief. If we need any proof that we are up against these chunts then today was the day!

And Pedro sort it out fast or you won’t be here much longer!

26 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

The red has fucked us BUT come on mate, we have been devoid of ideas and looked pish after the first 20 minutes.

We were lucky last week against Motherwell, same old this week but were punished by a better team and the ref has not helped.

Away you go  with your pish..Stokes raised his hands and should have walked then there was all the late late tackles going unpunished? The ref lost the plot and lost control of the game pure and simple.

Rangers should put an official complaint in as since the tarriers forced them to strike they have never gave us a thing..

1 minute ago, GWR1979 said:

We did the same last week against Motherwell, started really well and scored had chances to make it 2 didn't and then got punished for it. The goals we lost were terrible. Not the first time that ref has fucked us at Ibrox but we do ourselves no favours with the goals we lost today. 

It really is stunning how bad some of our misses are. I really like Morelos and think he'll bag a number for us this season, but Kenny - Jesus wept. How he fluffs some of these chances is simply beyond me. Fair dues, the man has won us more than his fair share games through his efforts, but my god the sitters he squanders are the stuff of legend. 

3 minutes ago, Reformation Bear said:

Was the performance today a sign that we are to see a much more competitive Rangers than we saw last season?   Nope.

Sure the referee was rank and some bad decisions but a Rangers side at home and with good leadership and motivation should be expecting to deal with that.   At least showing top class fighting qualities.    The manager is tall on words of encouragement but short on delivering results. 

Lost at home to the other lot.  Lost at home to Aberdeen.  Now lost at home to Hibs.     

Not good enough.

It's OK. He painted WATP on the walls. We have too high expectations expecting to thrash a HIVS team at Ibrox who have just been promoted from Division 1.

11 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

What a lot of shit that was. I'm finding it hard to criticise the team or manager too much even though plenty will jump on that wagon. Our response tactically was a bit shit. Particularly taking Morelos off, we should have left him on and taken Miller off because he was up for it and nearly scored just before it. Their 3rd was a good hit and everything that could have went wrong went wrong. 

Overall the ref just totally fucked that game. At least we showed some spirit and pulled a goal back and never completely capitulated. I was really impressed by Morelos today, felt a bit sorry for Pena being thrown on into that shit show for his competitive debut. 

That ref is a complete cunt. Loads will slate Pedro for today but we were solidly in a good game of football up until a ridiculous red. Stokes should have been off as well.

Jack shouldn't have been sent off but he does need to drop the hard man act because off the pitch he's nothing like it. He was doing the same head to head shite with Garner last year.

All we can do is bounce back next week and hope the ref isn't a cunt, we have dropped points at this stage plenty of times before. I hope Morelos starts every week now.

The referee was hell bent on sending Morelos off. He showed a lot today,and looks a good player,lot of spirit and aggression.

1 minute ago, Copland bear said:

Away yioungo with your pish. Stokes raised his hands and should have walked then there was all the late late tackles going unpunished.  The ref lost the plot and lost control of the game pure and simple.

Rangers should put an official complaint in as since the tarriers forced them to strike they have never gave us a thing..

So we were fucked by the ref, I agree!  

BUT Hibs were getting back into the game before the sending off and then when we went down to 10 we were a total disgrace. 

No heart, bottle and importantly the tactics from Pedro were shocking! Aye, lets hoof the ball up and allow Hibs to keep the ball and hit us constantly 

with the extra man.  Pedro has been saved by the Ref today, among our support anyway.

5 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

:lol:

One of those strikers was playing in midfield, did that help us keep or win the ball?

How fucking dare Pedro put 3 strikers on in a game we're losing, honestly ffs

How about this for an amazing idea how's about bringing on an actual midfielder to play midfield rather than a 37yo striker,revolutionary thinking I know,your an imbecile.

1 minute ago, Negri's lovechild said:

The referee was hell bent on sending Morelos off. He showed a lot today,and looks a good player,lot of spirit and aggression.

He was really unlucky not to make it 2-2. I actually thought he screwed the nut at H/T and used his aggression in the right way. He better start next week, Herrera looks totally pish to me.

Ref had a complete shocker but I still expect us to cope with the mighty mcgeogh and mcginn etc. Not good enough and another mark on the embarrassment post.  All over the pitch after the sending off we were extremely poor especially in net.  And for the record- Hodson is never good enough to fill in either full back position. He was rank before half time