*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

2 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I was watching the same game but now I realise that when people said win the first 4 games no excuses they really meant unless the ref has a howler or something 

throw your stats about all you want and get your wee handful of likes but you are deluded if you can't or refuse to see the bigger picture 

Can you honestly say Pedro was to blame for today?

When did I say I can't see the bigger picture?

The jury is still well and truly out but you can't seriously be calling for his head after today.

It's a must win next week otherwise he should be gone

5 minutes ago, WeDontDoWalkingAway1872 said:

Also want to say I think that is the first time I've actually blamed the referee for a defeat.

He was that bad!

It wasn't the usual level of pish performance, that's for sure. It was on another level entirely

2 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

We had a god 20 minutes but they scored and were beginning to pass the ball about. 

We wrongly go down to 10 and lose another pish goal! Who's fault was it for the 2 goals? 

Second half, as a rangers fan you expect a bit of bottle, composure and to keep the bloody ball. But Pedro decides to lump the ball up constantly leaving us exposed 

to counter attacks with a man down and looking lightweight in midfield. Pedro's tactics and men were pish.

The second half we are complaining about - they didn't do much going forward and scored a good goal. I am not saying our tactics were perfect but they were far from disastrous. Morelos coming off and Miller staying on was the biggest mistake we made.

Sorry but I honestly believe that the ref changed that entire game, had the 11 men been on the park Rangers would have had the 3 points in the bag today I've no doubt in that in my mind, therefore for me personally irrespective of people's opinions about subs and how Rangers played down to 10 men I give credit where due that Hibs played well, the ref gave them that massive advantage. I'm now going to look at that as a 1 off freakish result and hope that we don't see that sort of refereeing for the rest of the campaign. 

It was deplorable to say the least what just happened and now we must look to next weeks game against Hearts and hopefully win with a top performance. That one result for me was won for Hibs because of that cheating, I stand by that.

9 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

How about this for an amazing idea how's about bringing on an actual midfielder to play midfield rather than a 37yo striker,revolutionary thinking I know,your an imbecile.

Did your genius blind you from the moment we went a man down, da Vinci? What would taking off a striker and replacing him with a holding midfielder, where we're already outnumbered and bypassing with long balls anyway, do towards us scoring a goal? Pena came on and guess what? Still no midfield! We quite obviously left men up and played long looking for the second ball, could have put fucking Iniesta in there it wouldn't have mattered.

9 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

Fair enough. Stokes should have gone. 

But, reality, he wasn't. 

We are wrongly down to 10 men and due not to the ref but terrible defending we are 2 behind at half time? 

Should we, take Miller off and put an extra man in midfield OR bring on a pish/lightweight CF and pump balls up to him.

Yes, the ref is a cunt. But our response to being down to 10 men and the defensive errors were shocking!

The ref send Stokes off the rest does not happen. We just want the rules to apply evenly to all.

If a Rangers player did what Stokes done and got sent off we would have all have been calling him all the stupid bastards as it was a red all day long and the referee was looking right at it from 10 yards.   So no excuses , the crowd are chanting off off off off also as we all knew he was walking as he raised his hands.  

Don't blame the team, don't blame Pedro ( who i a, not a fan off) but blame the SFA and their shite bag referees 

13 minutes ago, Sparkle said:

Just home.  Disappointed doesn't cover it. 11 v 11 we would have won.  10 v 12, no way.  Beaton played a blinder for them.

You did well , I walked out in disgust just after Jack gotbsent off, I had had enough paying good money to watch that cheating cunt 

4 minutes ago, RDB14 said:

The second half we are complaining about - they didn't do much going forward and scored a good goal. I am not saying our tactics were perfect but they were far from disastrous. Morelos coming off and Miller staying on was the biggest mistake we made.

Mate, our tactics especially in the second half in my opinion were shocking. Rossiter for a old man in Miller? Pump long hopeful balls up with no plan B? 

We are Rangers, even down to 10 men against an average team in Hibs, we should be passing the ball about and making life difficult for them. Hit them on the break!

We instead did sweet fuck all and allowed them to pass the ball around us. Sorry, the ref is a cunt but he didn't let them score 2 goals and make us pump long balls to no-one for 45 minutes.

Thanks again Rangers, its really bridge building of you to give away fans a very prominent place in the ground and have the Rangers fans  a great view of all the dancing and singing  that Rangers enable the away fans to have, and a right good laugh at the Rangers fans. You would think it was part of bridge building because it happens regularly. Away fans now come to Ibrox for a party and a laugh. Other teams would have them in a corner out of the way and would beat them to shout up their daft singing.. Then after the game Rangers enable managers and players a platform to talk shite and take the pish out of Rangers fans. We,ll bounce back and shite like that.

Thanks Rangers.

5 minutes ago, Copland bear said:

The ref send Stokes off the rest does not happen. We just want the rules to apply evenly to all.

If a Rangers player did what Stokes done and got sent off we would have all have been calling him all the stupid bastards as it was a red all day long and the referee was looking right at it from 10 yards.   So no excuses , the crowd are chanting off off off off also as we all knew he was walking as he raised his hands.  

Dont blame the team, don't blame Pedro ( who i a, not a fan off) but blame the SFA and their shite bag referees 

The ref is a cunt!

But it doesnt absolve 2 shocking goals, woeful second half tactics and some stupid substitutions. We on paper have a much better team than newly promoted Hibs. With 10 men we should still be able to compete, not lie down and let them run all over us!

Pedro and the team are as much to blame in my opinion

5 minutes ago, CottonRunt said:

We are the only support in the world who expect to win handsomely with 10 men.

We don't have a God given right to win every game, we have to fight and scrap for every point.

Referee sending Jack off weakened us considerably.  

How are we meant to dominate and win with 10 men

Nobody expects us to win with 10 men. 

But we expect to make life difficult for the opposition, especially a newly promoted team! We have a better squad after all.

Instead we look clueless, bring on stupid subs and our main tactic is to lump the ball up front and allow Hibs to control the game.

Pedro is lucky the ref sent off jack because we let in two sloppy goals and his tactics were shocking.

Big deep breath to calm down......rarely blame the Ref but on this occasion the bias was obvious,Jack being sent off was nonsense but ruined the game.

Thought the team did well in the 2nd half but for Fod's lack of save for their 3rd. For me Miller should have been pulled at HT,he'd a chance from the edge of the box wi ten to go and he passed it sideways to a Hibs player,summed up his day.

My biggest hatred of the day was TLB walking up the tunnel grinning,after his straw men had cheated their way to the win,reb b'tard.

Just now, callumbo87 said:

But we expect to make life difficult for the opposition, especially a newly promoted team! We have a better squad after all.

Instead we look clueless, bring on stupid subs and our main tactic is to lump the ball up front and allow Hibs to control the game.

Pedro is lucky the ref sent off jack because we let in too sloppy goals and his tactics were shocking.

Chelsea went 3-0 down to Watford at home with 10 men...

2 minutes ago, callumbo87 said:

Pedro is lucky the ref sent off jack because we let in two sloppy goals and his tactics were shocking.

Away and bile yer heed ffs.

Not read through the thread so here is my view. 

Ref fucked the game by being a biased cunt end of story. 

On top of that we were woeful at the back and even though I agreed with the way Pedro sent the formation out in the second half he sent the wrong players out to do the job. Miller & spice boy should've been straight off the pitch, again that said after the cheating sending off we should've sat on and brought a midfielder on for Miller. 

We started really well, go one up, Kenny hits the post, junkies break away 1-1 Jack sent of for nothing, Hibs used the extra man really well game over.  How hibs kept 11 on field i'll never know. 

Im not one for blaming the refs but he handed them all 3 points today. His performance should be demotion he was that bad. I dont think he is a cheat, he was just fucking terrible. 

Miller needs dropped for impact sub, 2-3 more players needed. 

The rollercoaster past 5 years shows no signs of stopping. 

A result which brings us crashing back down after a decent few results. 

Although the minks fought their way back in to it before the red, that decision completely changed the game. Ironically the ref had an opportunity to change the game earlier with that rat Stokes - did he decide to keep it matched at 11 v 11 being so early?. No such thoughts when a bear is involved only 10 mins later