*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Imagine being out thought by a retarded street thug who can't fight and his right hand man whose mother is his aunty? Now I know we were gubbed by a SHITPOT referee who should have sent off said interbreed BUT where did the discipline and fight go after this appalling decision? It went south that's where, we should have been a couple up after about 20 minutes, the lurgan bigot obviously told them to kick all above grass level and win the reaction off it and it worked for these hivee bhastards, how naive are we? Got to laugh at being asked to be an ambassador for the club before this game? Tell that to those who are meant to be running the club, where are they when we need an ambassador ? Even the crowd was affected by it, I have never heard a hivees support sing a full song in my life at Ibrox but I heard it today with no reply ! Another pending clusterfuck ? You betcha!image.gif.d767792db713b94cbfb2294739b83c40.gif

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Imagine being out thought by a retarded street thug who can't fight and his right hand man whose mother is his aunty? Now I know we were gubbed by a SHITPOT referee who should have sent off said interbreed BUT where did the discipline and fight go after this appalling decision? It went south that's where, we should have been a couple up after about 20 minutes, the lurgan bigot obviously told them to kick all above grass level and win the reaction off it and it worked for these hivee bhastards, how naive are we? Got to laugh at being asked to be an ambassador for the club before this game? Tell that to those who are meant to be running the club, where are they when we need an ambassador ? Even the crowd was affected by it, I have never heard a hivees support sing a full song in my life at Ibrox but I heard it today with no reply ! Another pending clusterfuck ? You betcha!image.gif.d767792db713b94cbfb2294739b83c40.gif

To be fair, both sides went out with the intention of kicking fuck out of each other and winding each other up. Difficult when only one side is getting pulled up for it while the other has free reign. That said, Rangers should be capable of dealing with going a man down at home to that shower.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

To be fair, both sides went out with the intention of kicking fuck out of each other and winding each other up. Difficult when only one side is getting pulled up for it while the other has free reign. That said, Rangers should be capable of dealing with going a man down at home to that shower.

We hivnae kicked anybody for nearly six year or more, we need leaders from the top down who'll kick every cunt and not give a fuck ! ?? 

image.gif.1ae3e220924e2c27c38078c3a3d6b9e3.gif

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

We hivnae kicked anybody for nearly six year or more, we need leaders from the top down who'll kick every cunt and not give a fuck ! ?? 

image.gif.1ae3e220924e2c27c38078c3a3d6b9e3.gif

We tried that today. Gave as good as we got. Dorrans has some cunt in his face, Jack sticks up for his midfield partner and gets a red. The fuck are we meant to do?

7 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

We tried that today. Gave as good as we got. Dorrans has some cunt in his face, Jack sticks up for his midfield partner and gets a red. The fuck are we meant to do?

In my opinion, they two and Morelos were the only ones that gave their all.

3 hours ago, JWAB said:

Just back in the door, someone said a video has been posted of that useless cunt beaton completely ruining the game, any links to it?

My own opinion of the day is we're not good enough and this could be the start of the end for pedro. I don't want to be a drama queen but even with 10 men I expect us to fight and whatever fight was there, looked the same as last season. It's outrageous we let likes of that shite walk over us, hivs are gash and it was easy for them even considering jack being sent off

You are.

The ref was an utter cunt. We get 6 yellows and a red. They get 3 yellows! Some cunt is havin a laugh.

Fod has been found out again, along with Tav again. Sorry, but neither should be wearing the jersey.  As for Miller, ineffective, not the way and shun those tarrier cunts.

A man down early in the first half, we were always going to struggle with that. Give Pedro his due, he kept two up front, but the defence let us down along with the keeper. We are entering a new era, time to leave behind those  not good enough

We may have lost, but we will grow stronger from it. I am 100% sure of it. We will take those taig cunts at their shit hole.

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

We got conned the day and fell for it, don't get me wrong the game should've been done early doors, but we got drawn in to their shite, Dorrans should've handled any cunt in his face, not convinced by Jack, was poor against Motherwell especially at their goal, if you get sent off make sure you break their fuckin legs and not some poofy head butt in front of a fuckwit Scottish nationalist referee ! 

image.gif.6f91e224d2eef96d4cd7310f342febc7.gif

26 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Disappointing, yes, but that is utter pish.

Pedro can't kick the fucking ball for them.

A man down in the first half, at least he still tried to win it with two up front. WTF do you want hom to do? Sit in and bore us all to fucking and probably get beat by even more with a dross right back and a seriously limited keeper who shat it and we are all still moaning like fuck.

That will be the first and last time they take us this season.h

2 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

Disappointing, yes, but that is utter pish.

Pedro can't kick the fucking ball for them.

A man down in the first half, at least he still tried to win it with two up front. WTF do you want hom to do? Sit in and bore us all to fucking and probably get beat by even more with a dross right back and a seriously limited keeper who shat it and we are all still moaning like fuck.

That will be the first and last time they take us this season.h

We moan like Fuck because we are Good Protestants with work ethic and used to be Number One, well most of Us !

image.gif.7acd1aab7d7542e2405b0c2c0f98bff6.gif

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

You are.

The ref was an utter cunt. We get 6 yellows and a red. They get 3 yellows! Some cunt is havin a laugh.

Fod has been found out again, along with Tav again. Sorry, but neither should be wearing the jersey.  As for Miller, ineffective, not the way and shun those tarrier cunts.

A man down early in the first half, we were always going to struggle with that. Give Pedro his due, he kept two up front, but the defence let us down along with the keeper. We are entering a new era, time to leave behind those  not good enough

We may have lost, but we will grow stronger from it. I am 100% sure of it. We will take those taig cunts at their shit hole.

"Miller ineffective"

"give pedro his due, he kept two up front"

makes sense

Ive give pedro plenty of stick but today he gets a by ball from me, im not saying the ref is a cheat, he was just useless. we could have finished that game in 5 mins, yes hibs came on strong and had a go but the jack sending of killed the game for me. for me Kenny needs to be on bench, we need another 3 players of decent quality. we miss too many chances.  Hibs are in good form and look decent but if kenny does not hit the post with that easy chance, its game over, for me the jack sending off killed it. they used the ball well with the extra man.  

I didn't go overboard at the midweek score and I won't go overboard about yesterday. I don't think Pedro is up to the job, but now isn't the time to be calling for his head.

He's only had his own players for a few weeks and they will improve. However it's obvious that we need even more new blood.

Pedro is getting plaudits for sticking with 2 up front and that's probably the Rangers way. But a draw would have felt like a win after being down to 10 so early in the game. So perhaps it would have been better to sacrafice Miller for a midfielder.

Let's see what the next games bring and perhaps more importantly what the next two weeks of transfer window brings