ForeverAndEver

*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

1,719 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

I agree, lets start making noises but he didnt cheat, he was just fucking brutal. if a ref has a bad performance and continues to, he will be demoted, what chance do we have anyway when Miller is starting every game,  im not saying he is bad but if we want to get close to them we should have better quality players with kenny sub. As soon as jack went off i knew it was game over as hibs where coming into it and they used the xtra man really well. Hibs could have had a few sent off. the standard of refs in scotland is brutal, they are not cheats. 

There's inconsistent and then there's inconsistent towards one team and today he was beyond inconsistent towards us. 

1 person likes this

Hibs think they're winning the league now.

Brilliant 

Just back in the door, someone said a video has been posted of that useless cunt beaton completely ruining the game, any links to it?

My own opinion of the day is we're not good enough and this could be the start of the end for pedro. I don't want to be a drama queen but even with 10 men I expect us to fight and whatever fight was there, looked the same as last season. It's outrageous we let likes of that shite walk over us, hivs are gash and it was easy for them even considering jack being sent off

1 hour ago, Copland bear said:

They should have been 1-0 down and down to 10 men after 7 mins,, do you honestly think they would have came back from that?  They booted us off the fucking park even before Jack got sent off yet the ref kept his card s in his pocket yet was card happy if you played in blue.  

Exactly mate . Lemon had them playing to bait us . The ref played along by not booking them for anything in first 20minutes .

They were kicking out , using their arms . It was unbelievable . No bookings .

Low and behold .

I said to may mates around me  just before sending off . This ref has previous . I guarantee you . He will send off a Rangers player . And 60 seconds later .

2 people like this

1 hour ago, CottonRunt said:

We are the only support in the world who expect to win handsomely with 10 men.

We don't have a God given right to win every game, we have to fight and scrap for every point.

Referee sending Jack off weakened us considerably.  

How are we meant to dominate and win with 10 men

We are not that's the whole point 

Referee ruined what could have been a decent game, gave a massive advantage to an offending side and punished us to to the point of lunacy. When you're seeing your team mates getting soft cards all round you it will totally change your attitude when going for a challenge or tracking a man. We end up sending long balls trying to cut out midfield battles and it cost us. 

Between the stonewall penalty denied to gift the scum two extra points yesterday and decisions like that today what fucking chance do we have.

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

3 minutes ago, duffy2391 said:

Referee ruined what could have been a decent game, gave a massive advantage to an offending side and punished us to to the point of lunacy. When you're seeing your team mates getting soft cards all round you it will totally change your attitude when going for a challenge or tracking a man. We end up sending long balls trying to cut out midfield battles and it cost us. 

Between the stonewall penalty denied to gift the scum two extra points yesterday and decisions like that today what fucking chance do we have.

Never seen the Thistle game mate . What happened and who was their ref ?

Had a sandwich in the Deli this morning .Had a gander at the papers . Nothing in them . As if

Edited by eejay the dj

27 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Exactly mate . Lemon had them playing to bait us . The ref played along by not booking them for anything in first 20minutes .

They were kicking out , using their arms . It was unbelievable . No bookings .

Low and behold .

I said to may mates around me  just before sending off . This ref has previous . I guarantee you . He will send off a Rangers player . And 60 seconds later .

This is what Pedro gets for deciding not to adapt to the Scottish game and trying just to play the way he thinks the game should be played.   That might work well enough if, like in Portugal, you have enough technically gifted players who have the skillsets and physicality to control the game for most of the time.    But this is football backwater Scotland......with not enough players of high enough calibre........against teams whose first objective is to have a go at players at every opportunity to test how far the ref is prepared to let things go, and then look to exploit it from there.

Pedro was taken for a ride today.   So was the team.   He failed to set them up to deal with the sort of tactics being deployed and failed to set them up to deal with the likelihood that a referee would be prepared to let more things go than referees in other countries.     This is not the only side that will look to get right in the face of Rangers players and see what the ref allows.  No different to last season.   

He can carry on King Canute-like if he wants in his belief that he has got a squad that can control games they way he wants and can score enough goals to get the 'win, win, win' momentum he talks about.   I don't think he has enough quality players to do that so if he's not going to adapt as necessary in games to deal with way matches unfold and sticks to his King Canute-like approach then there will be more outcomes like today.  

Same goes for his insistence that he satisfied with the forwards he has.     A Mexican international who is nowhere near effective enough yet.   Morelos is still learning as Kenny Miller explained in his post match interview.  And Miller himself who is well past his best but yet appears to be the cornerstone on which Pedro is relying on for goals.   And Kenny tries to back the manager up by saying that Windass can also play striker...........unbelievable.     If Pedro thinks that foursome is enough to have a proper challenge for the title this season then he has levels of optimism in his managerial ability that are, in my view, incredible.          

1 person likes this

16 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Never seen the Thistle game mate . What happened and who was their ref ?

Had a sandwich in the Deli this morning . Not a jot in the papers . As if

Bitton manhandled Storey to the deck right in front of the keeper, doesn't sound much but it was clear as day. Andrew Dallas was the ref.

1 minute ago, duffy2391 said:

Bitton manhandled Storey to the deck right in front of the keeper, doesn't sound much but it was clear as day. Andrew Dallas was the ref.

We got a man sent off for man handling today . We are going to have to get used to it .

It will happen even more . The closer we get to matching up to the beggars . Count on it

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

Hibs think they're winning the league now.

Brilliant 

Won't be surprised if they finish ahead of us. They beat us all the time.

1 person likes this

Hard to stomach those junkie fucks singing "So fuckin easy" Just on a massive downer just now but calling for heads already is madness imo.

4 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Won't be surprised if they finish ahead of us. They beat us all the time.

Is that right?

Posted (edited)

The biggest disappointment for me was the performance of the centre halves.

I really thought they'd make a difference but between cardoso at first goal and that beaker lookalike cunt giving them runaround, really disappointing.

Edited by STEPPS BOY

Imagine being out thought by a retarded street thug who can't fight and his right hand man whose mother is his aunty? Now I know we were gubbed by a SHITPOT referee who should have sent off said interbreed BUT where did the discipline and fight go after this appalling decision? It went south that's where, we should have been a couple up after about 20 minutes, the lurgan bigot obviously told them to kick all above grass level and win the reaction off it and it worked for these hivee bhastards, how naive are we? Got to laugh at being asked to be an ambassador for the club before this game? Tell that to those who are meant to be running the club, where are they when we need an ambassador ? Even the crowd was affected by it, I have never heard a hivees support sing a full song in my life at Ibrox but I heard it today with no reply ! Another pending clusterfuck ? You betcha!image.gif.d767792db713b94cbfb2294739b83c40.gif

3 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Imagine being out thought by a retarded street thug who can't fight and his right hand man whose mother is his aunty? Now I know we were gubbed by a SHITPOT referee who should have sent off said interbreed BUT where did the discipline and fight go after this appalling decision? It went south that's where, we should have been a couple up after about 20 minutes, the lurgan bigot obviously told them to kick all above grass level and win the reaction off it and it worked for these hivee bhastards, how naive are we? Got to laugh at being asked to be an ambassador for the club before this game? Tell that to those who are meant to be running the club, where are they when we need an ambassador ? Even the crowd was affected by it, I have never heard a hivees support sing a full song in my life at Ibrox but I heard it today with no reply ! Another pending clusterfuck ? You betcha!image.gif.d767792db713b94cbfb2294739b83c40.gif

To be fair, both sides went out with the intention of kicking fuck out of each other and winding each other up. Difficult when only one side is getting pulled up for it while the other has free reign. That said, Rangers should be capable of dealing with going a man down at home to that shower.

3 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

To be fair, both sides went out with the intention of kicking fuck out of each other and winding each other up. Difficult when only one side is getting pulled up for it while the other has free reign. That said, Rangers should be capable of dealing with going a man down at home to that shower.

We hivnae kicked anybody for nearly six year or more, we need leaders from the top down who'll kick every cunt and not give a fuck ! 👍🏻 

image.gif.1ae3e220924e2c27c38078c3a3d6b9e3.gif

Just now, BLUEDIGNITY said:

We hivnae kicked anybody for nearly six year or more, we need leaders from the top down who'll kick every cunt and not give a fuck ! 👍🏻 

image.gif.1ae3e220924e2c27c38078c3a3d6b9e3.gif

We tried that today. Gave as good as we got. Dorrans has some cunt in his face, Jack sticks up for his midfield partner and gets a red. The fuck are we meant to do?

Manager got it so wrong after the sending off, sub should have been miller off, rossiter on, 2 banks of 4 with morelos doing dog work up front, going 3 at back and launching high balls to fuck all was a waste of time

7 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

We tried that today. Gave as good as we got. Dorrans has some cunt in his face, Jack sticks up for his midfield partner and gets a red. The fuck are we meant to do?

In my opinion, they two and Morelos were the only ones that gave their all.

3 hours ago, JWAB said:

Just back in the door, someone said a video has been posted of that useless cunt beaton completely ruining the game, any links to it?

My own opinion of the day is we're not good enough and this could be the start of the end for pedro. I don't want to be a drama queen but even with 10 men I expect us to fight and whatever fight was there, looked the same as last season. It's outrageous we let likes of that shite walk over us, hivs are gash and it was easy for them even considering jack being sent off

You are.

The ref was an utter cunt. We get 6 yellows and a red. They get 3 yellows! Some cunt is havin a laugh.

Fod has been found out again, along with Tav again. Sorry, but neither should be wearing the jersey.  As for Miller, ineffective, not the way and shun those tarrier cunts.

A man down early in the first half, we were always going to struggle with that. Give Pedro his due, he kept two up front, but the defence let us down along with the keeper. We are entering a new era, time to leave behind those  not good enough

We may have lost, but we will grow stronger from it. I am 100% sure of it. We will take those taig cunts at their shit hole.

3 minutes ago, Glasgowrangersafc said:

Manager got it so wrong after the sending off, sub should have been miller off, rossiter on, 2 banks of 4 with morelos doing dog work up front, going 3 at back and launching high balls to fuck all was a waste of time

Aye, nay bother Walter.

4 minutes ago, Ger_onimo said:

We got conned the day and fell for it, don't get me wrong the game should've been done early doors, but we got drawn in to their shite, Dorrans should've handled any cunt in his face, not convinced by Jack, was poor against Motherwell especially at their goal, if you get sent off make sure you break their fuckin legs and not some poofy head butt in front of a fuckwit Scottish nationalist referee ! 

image.gif.6f91e224d2eef96d4cd7310f342febc7.gif

Just now, Blue Avenger said:

Aye, nay bother Walter.

Naw mate, just a level headed football man stating an obvious point

ya prick

26 minutes ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

Disappointing, yes, but that is utter pish.

Pedro can't kick the fucking ball for them.

A man down in the first half, at least he still tried to win it with two up front. WTF do you want hom to do? Sit in and bore us all to fucking and probably get beat by even more with a dross right back and a seriously limited keeper who shat it and we are all still moaning like fuck.

That will be the first and last time they take us this season.h