*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

Outwith the refs incompetence, thought Fod looked out of sorts and should have saved their first goal, he went down like a pensioner.

Imo we should have taken a striker off (Miller) when going a man down and brought on another midfielder, to give us a chance in midfield with both wing backs still going forward.

10 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

Outwith the refs incompetence, thought Fod looked out of sorts and should have saved their first goal, he went down like a pensioner.

Imo we should have taken a striker off (Miller) when going a man down and brought on another midfielder, to give us a chance in midfield with both wing backs still going forward.

Cardoso should get more blame.

5 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

He did seem to go down too soon, but IMO Fod, even though I highly rate him, wasn't his normal self, took an age to get down to the ground.

But all in all, the back 5 (4 in the 2nd half) should be better than they were, no excuses

2 minutes ago, orange&blue92 said:

He did seem to go down too soon, but IMO Fod, even though I highly rate him, wasn't his normal self, took an age to get down to the ground.

But all in all, the back 5 (4 in the 2nd half) should be better than they were, no excuses

That is his normal self. His reactions are piss poor.

Done it against Motherwell last week too. Luckily the shot went wide but it was already well beyond him by the time he even dived for it.

2 minutes ago, LaudrupsPatrickBoots said:

That is his normal self. His reactions are piss poor.

Done it against Motherwell last week too. Luckily the shot went wide but it was already well beyond him by the time he even dived for it.

Fair enough, hopefully it's just a dip in form for him, I rate him tbh, I think he has the ability to perform far better and hopefully he can regain some form pretty soon

1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Goals 1 and 2 Cardoso gets more blame than the keeper, if that had been Wilson or Kiernan they'd be getting pelters on here, that said I still reckon Cardoso is a great prospect.  

6 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Goals 1 and 2 Cardoso gets more blame than the keeper, if that had been Wilson or Kiernan they'd be getting pelters on here, that said I still reckon Cardoso is a great prospect.  

100%, the first was nearly as bad as Kiernan in the final.