*****The Official Rangers vs Hibs Thread*****

2 minutes ago, born a blue nose said:

Is that why you're acting the big man with an absolute chaotic choice of bevy ??

Be warned guys frosty Dan is out tomorrow

I get fucked anyway mate. Carry out for train. Pint after train. Shop for buckie or md. Match. Shop for buckie or md. Carry out for train.

19 minutes ago, Frank Harrison said:

Should have a look at hibs.net, makes for good reading.

I made a post on here saying I hoped they win so Pedro got sacked and it's made it on there with them thinking I was serious :lol: 

I had a look yesterday, some of the posts are genuinely hilarious - they think they are going to trounce us at Ibrox and finish ahead of us in the league :lol: 

Just now, WGOH said:

I had a look yesterday, some of the posts are genuinely hilarious - they think they are going to trounce us at Ibrox and finish ahead of us in the league :lol: 

Aye, was one guy saying they've won at Ibrox when they didn't expect it, now they're coming as a better team than us and anything other than a win would be disappointing :lol: 

1 minute ago, Frank Harrison said:

Aye, was one guy saying they've won at Ibrox when they didn't expect it, now they're coming as a better team than us and anything other than a win would be disappointing :lol: 

Aye a seen that in the Rangers Media thread :lol: canny believe there is tarriers on there, the arse licking they do for each other is digusting.

Easily the gayest football fans on the planet.

"The fact we are so hated by one of, if not the, most foul and poisonous institution sadly blighting this country is a glowing testimony to our support. I wonder how much Sevco's statements after the final have further fueled their hatred of us leading to multiple threats of violence towards our small and heavily outnumbered support on Saturday."

"Wow the hatred and bile on that match day thread is unreal, promoting and wishing for violence against Hibs supporters and players. They really are sick, weard, twisted people! Seriously those Hibs fans going on Saturday really do need to watch their backs. Please Hibs just win this and put these ****bags back in their box."

:lol::lol::lol:

They know exactly what they are in for after their actions at the cup final. Their teams getting fucking pumped as well. 

1 minute ago, Vanoli said:

Easily the gayest football fans on the planet.

"The fact we are so hated by one of, if not the, most foul and poisonous institution sadly blighting this country is a glowing testimony to our support. I wonder how much Sevco's statements after the final have further fueled their hatred of us leading to multiple threats of violence towards our small and heavily outnumbered support on Saturday."

"Wow the hatred and bile on that match day thread is unreal, promoting and wishing for violence against Hibs supporters and players. They really are sick, weard, twisted people! Seriously those Hibs fans going on Saturday really do need to watch their backs. Please Hibs just win this and put these ****bags back in their box."

:lol::lol::lol:

They know exactly what they are in for after their actions at the cup final. Their teams getting fucking pumped as well. 

Awwww poor wee lambs

1 minute ago, Ryju84 said:

Don't worry HIVS fans looking in...

We won't stick the middle finger up at you. We understand that upsets the wee virgins that supports small teams.

Aye, forgot they would be trolling on here, so for their benefit ...

Enjoy getting stuffed by the most successful football team in the world.

We have had 4 competitive games and won 3 of them and only one of them has been against SPL opposition. This game will show all the players what it means to play for us as well as allowing them no hiding room on the park.

It will be tough test and I can see them scoring so we really need a good few goals. Can see this being a Miller winner....3-2